Arcadis NV https://www.arcadis.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Arcadis NV?
Market queen Client Development

Although Arcadis is a netherlands based company, in the US they only allow the federally mandated maternity leave (plus 1 day). It burns talking to a person that works in the exact same company that gets way more time off just cause they are another country. But i guess that's more of a negative of the US. Arcadis is more than willing to let you have a flex time. A number of women have kids and then start working part time as a way to spend more time at home. If you are a lower grade and cant work in the field then its seen as a negative to do this. Often to reduce your hours you will work more unpaid hours (marketing) to make up to the percieved operations gods. I am often the only women in some big strategy meetings, helping run the show, and the Men have only every been absolutely friendly towards me.

Madam Barberry Project Manager, Environment, Arcadis US

I've worked here for 5 years and have had many amazing mentors, both male and female. I have been afforded many great opportunities and have never felt limited by my gender. There are many female role models in vice president-level operations, client facing, and technical roles in addition to those women in administrative/HR/support roles. At the senior VP and executive level, Arcadis begins to appear visibly male dominated and white (no more so than an average company, though). However, the company is actively trying to make adjustments and change this condition through data-based initiatives. I am hopeful that with some attention and planning we will see a higher percentage of executive-level women in the next ten years.

Lady The beat Director

Flex schedule policy, remote work program and additional paid paternity leave.

Lady EngineeringLady Principle Engineer, IT

There are a lot of women who come in out of school. It helps that this is a very large engineering firm. But the atmosphere is hyper competitive where the loudest voice often progresses fastest. That said, it is *very* flexible with hours and work from home. Most people work remote and a lot of women are allowed to go to part-time hours after maternity leave if they'd like to cut hours, but keep working. That said, it is expected you put in 120%, so even on part-time you end up working longer hours than expected. There are very few women in leadership, but in middle management there are many.

The equality differs per role. So I would recommend women on some career paths, but not others.

Women Review Arcadis NV for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Arcadis NV by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 4 reviews Company Website Market queen Madam Barberry Lady The beat Lady EngineeringLady