Arguello Pet Hospital

arguellopet.com

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Arguello Pet Hospital to join us.

The Wendy's Company Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Do not work here. There are other businesses that put an equal amount of care into the treatment of customers and employees alike and provide equal opportunities for tasks.

Not for Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews

The Wendy’s Company will allow parental leave, but there isn’t no guarantee that the people facilitating leave will be helpful in any way. Additionally, the company tends to flip-flop between leave policies for college students. Shortly before I left, the policy changed and required college students to quit and reapply for the time they would want to come back.

Improve workplace behavior policies. I have worked many different positions for different companies, and never have I been more disrespected by my co-workers and managers than during my time at Wendy’s. My work environment was incredibly stressful and toxic to the point where customers started to feel uncomfortable watching co-workers do their job and interact with the rest of the crew. Customers would complain to me about the people in the kitchen (who were in view of the customers) about the verbal and physical violence the workers were exhibiting. Additionally, managers would yell at and degrade workers in front of the customers (not that abusive reprimanding is appropriate when it’s out of view) advance well as show clear irritation when the customer showed a coupon or verification for a discount.

SEI Investments Company Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Company leadership is still an old boy's club, political, scrutinized, pretty wins.

Political environment

Spargo Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The compensation isn't great but they will work with you for schedules if needed. They do not have maternity leave and that is a big sore spot.

OpticsPlanet, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Think twice before applying

Noodles & Company Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Technomic Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Technomic recently enhanced its maternity leave policy to provide twelve weeks paid maternity leave. Full-time positions are generally flexible, but client demands always come first. Conservative culture could use some fresh thinking on part-time options, job sharing and paternity leave.

Milwaukee Ballet Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Number of weeks of paid at 50% salary for maternity leave are directly based on the number of years worked for the organization. 3 years with organization, 3 weeks 50% paid maternity leave

Barclays Center Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This company has one of the worst maternity leave policies I've ever heard of for a company of it's size and success. It's one paid week per year of service. Despicable. The mandatory minimum work day is 9.5 hours - next the most livable hours for a human much less a mother. The company is chaotic and unorganized with what seems like nonstop structural changes. It's a very stressful and unstable environment. Avoid avoid avoid.

Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

At least in the Omaha office, the majority of the employees are women. All the assistants and clerks, with the possible exception here or there, are women, and the ratio of male to female attorneys here is probably 2:1. However, management is almost all male. A few recent promotions may prove to change that, but we'll see. At least in my department, the bosses are fair and don't appear to treat anyone differently based on gender. There are a few "Favorites" of the bosses, but that seems to be mostly based on performance. Attorneys are expected to put in quite a few hours (a norm for the legal field) but the bosses are pretty laid back about daytime appointments, lunches, and outside obligations as long as you are getting your work done. Maternity leave here is non-existent. You have to use a combination of FMLA/accrued PTO. That's a decision made by the head honchos of FNF, and way beyond the control of anyone here in my office. The one woman I know in my department who had a baby recently was able to negotiate a reduced schedule after she came back to work. I've worked here one year and gotten good feedback on my work and an 8% raise. Bonuses are competitive in my department, and I haven't gotten one yet, but hoping that I will soon! I think this is a good job if you're a young female attorney and starting your legal career, and/or if you're not trying to start a family. There are opportunities to move up in the Company if you decide to stay here, and it's good experience if you decide to leave.

The Chubb Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked for the company over 5 years, there are a lot of women in middle management but upper management lacks female representation. We recently were acquired by a competitor that stated one of main reasons for the acquisition was because of the diversity. So far they have replaced a great number of our female leaderships with men. Not one woman has been promoted or has an esteem leadership role.