Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Artivest to join us.

Commend International GmbH Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

For Pros I will enumerate they respect the time for working based on law 38.5 hours and some teams are going for a drink and dinner after work sometimes payed by the company. Bad Management, It's year 2017 and still working on Very hierarchical level, no flat hierarchies, no freedom at all (you cannot even open a page to check your private e-mail because they are saying 30 seconds matters, what a people...), rude team leaders... I supposed to work in the ISS development team, the organization is disaster, still working in the Stone Age in 2017. "Team leader" must be Austrian, who doesn't have any knowledge from Software Development, so he is stated there just to spy you, not working at all, another Technical Team Lead under him who knows the technologies but still licking a** to the Team Leader who is upper him. Both of them not working, just giving tasks to the other honest developers and pushing them to finish tasks on given time (even in reality is not possible to finish them on the given time-frame from them). Nothing from SCRUM here, just a Big supervisor behaviour who are making stressful situations on the developers. For example I had a task to write Unit Tests, which was 1500+ lines of code and 60+ unit tests, and they wanted that to be finished in 2,5 days. Big egos as well, like "As a Commend Boss to you I would tell you....", calling you "ausländer" and even his parents are from outside of Austria... A lot of lost jealous souls with egos inside... Make yourself a favour, give to the people freedom, make flat hierarchies, designate leaders based on their knowledge, don't put people who are not working and playing spy roles there just to save themselves...

National Financial Partners Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

NFP has committed to advance women leaders throughout the organization and the CEO has personally been the executive sponsor of a committee of high level women leaders working across the company to find programs and policies that help drive inclusion of women into the highest levels of leadership.

NFP has a culture of putting people first whether that be our employees or our clients. We realize that it takes a village to build our client base, service our clients and provide great opportunities for employees to grow. Our leaders have been very flexible when an employee needs assistance with work hours or work locations.

Community Integrated Services Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It is flexible, but unorganized and doesn't have the best health care options.

Advance America Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Don't! You and your family will suffer for next to nothing in pay. They lack the ability to offer proper training and they will hold you accountable to things you not properly trained for.

As someone else menioned, your family will have to come last, including your own health. Only priority here is how much money you manipulate people out of d make for the CEO and upper management.

They intentionally manipulated to terminate me right after 12 weeks off of disability. The day I went into labor they sent me a letter terminating me for excessive absenteeism. They would not provide reasonable accommodations so that I could actually continue working until maternity leave.

Blackboard Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
1.7

Education At Work Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Great company to work for. Non-profit and start up, so there are some limitations to pay and benefits.

Related Companies Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Novitex Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The experience will likely differ from location to location, but my experience was pretty miserable. Despite having a 50/50 women to men ratio, there were no women in any of the higher positions. My male peers consistently treated me as an underling rather than an equal. Office conversations usually revolved around degrading women.

Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

As with many law firms, there are more men than women at the top levels, and there are many women in the support staff, especially secretaries. This law firm does not have many benefits to employees, and being an insurance firm, you would think it would have the best plans available for employees, but they have high deductibles and only a couple options. I have not taken maternity leave, but I learned that it is 6 weeks. Not fantastic, but something is something I suppose. They also don't have a matching 401k. Staff is generally paid very low, which I think creates low moral and low work ethic. But the environment is pretty relaxed compared to other law firms and although there is a lot of work to be done, people generally have decent work hours. You don't see too many burning the midnight oil.

United Way of the Bay Area Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for over 5 years. I think most would agree that work/life balance is encouraged and respected for all regardless of gender or sexual preference (parental leave is for all parents). PTO benefits are excellent and have gotten me through periods when fundraising goals aren't met and raises are minimal, non-existent, or we take a hit. The work week is 37.5 hours; I've never felt pressured to put in late hours. Few would notice if you did since if you're exempt it's assumed you are self-managing your time to get your work done. In the last few years flex-time and work-at-home options have been introduced for most positions. There are minimal paths to promotion and turnover is high (including multiple layoffs). If you can manage the drawbacks mentioned, it is a great place to gain respected non-profit and professional fundraising experience and still have a life outside of work. There is flexibility to take on new projects and keep one's work varied and interesting. The female CEO is widely admired (both in and outside the organization). The volunteer leadership is impressive and appreciative of staff. The current and last two chairs of the board are recognized businesswomen (one is now in the Obama administration).