Asset International www.assetinternational.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Asset International?
Lady tenacious

I have worked here for more than 5 years, women are the minority. At my division, I am the only woman in mid-level, there are two other women at senior roles that co-founded the original company and do not have kids. Before kids, I felt no differentiated treatment but after returning from mat leave, I have seen less experienced co-workers promoted while I was passed by. Given my positive reviews, and the level of work I was doing, I complained and they later promoted me. I have stayed because hours are great- never have to work overtime and I occasionally work weekends from home. My supervisor is also very understanding when emergencies with the kids arise and I have to take off .

It's agood company to start out but if you want to progress it is still male dominated. Like all companies your situation depends entirely on your manager.

Women Review Asset International for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Asset International by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Lady tenacious