AutoZone, Inc. http://www.autozone.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about AutoZone, Inc.?
Lady hellokittyfreak86

I LOVED WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY. JUST HAD TO SPREAD MY WINGS AND TRY SOMETHING NEW.

Lady nb5954

note

Lady tessatowe

Women aren't treated the same with this company. We get lower wages even if we have more experience.i believe this company male dominant in all management dept and it makes it harder on women to be accepted as equal

Lady Feliciaburns2011 Assistant Store Manager, Sales

You have to force their hand if you want to be promoted. You basically have to work 20 times harder and still get passed over about 2 or 3 times and then pressure them to promote you.

Jojo2006 Girl Commercial Manager, Commercial

I worked for the company less than a year and was promoted to store manager. Promote within the store as much as possible.

Lady Furbal DIY

DEFINITELY! It's n excellent company to work for. You learn a GREAT deal about cars. Women should know that AutoZone is willing to train you & so are the other employees. Auto Zone doesn't see their employees as MALE or FEMALES, they're called AutoZoners. The only thing women should be warned about is very FEW of the customers who are absolute shovanists! If those type bother you, don't work there. For example, male customer came in & wanted to have his battery checked. I said that I would check it for him and his comment was: "Good! It's nice to see a woman who wants to work!" And the conversation went downhill from there! This is not Autozones fault, although my male boss was ready to tear him a new one!'! It isn't AutoZones z John Q. Public requires the patience of a saint fault that a male customer totally ignores you when you greet him & walks direct to the nearest male & tells him what he wants (even if he is on the phone). And it's not AZ's fault when a male customer comes in & asks to speak to someone who knows what they're talking about (& it snt you because you're a woman). I've worked there for 3 years. Management is excellent towards women. All a woman has to do is refrain from strangling John Q Chovanist!

It isn't the company that's a problem, it's a FEW of the customer.

Women Review AutoZone, Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of AutoZone, Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4.2 stars, based on 6 reviews Company Website Lady hellokittyfreak86 Lady nb5954 Lady tessatowe Lady Feliciaburns2011 Jojo2006 Girl Lady Furbal