AVID Technical Resources www.avidtr.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about AVID Technical Resources?

AVID is overall an great place to work for many reasons. They take care and value their employees from the moment they start with the company to the typical day to day at work. Since my time with AVID I've felt like I part of a team, and my voice is always heard throughout all of our offices and all the way up to management.

RockstarRecruiter Technical Recruiter

AVID is a great place for anyone looking to get into leadership at the start of their career. There is a lot of opportunity for growth and a lot of great teamwork. Everyone, including the leadership team, is willing to help you get to where you want to be.

BostonDigitalMarketer

Working at AVID has honestly changed my life. The management here focuses on creating a fun culture where we really value teamwork and we learn every day. I've grown leaps and bounds since I came to work here-- in skills, in confidence, and in learning more about how to be the best team player and professional I can be. I wouldn't hesitate to suggest that women apply to work with AVID.

Women Review AVID Technical Resources for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of AVID Technical Resources by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

5 stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website anon1782 RockstarRecruiter BostonDigitalMarketer