Babyganics

babyganics.com

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Babyganics to join us.

Brillient Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Brillient Corp is a Government Contractor and I was a Contractor that worked on site at a Federal Government Agency and not in the Corporate Office. However, all of the employees at Corporate were wonderfully supportive to all of us in the field. And, they were all very dedicated, hard working people that were also very good at their respective jobs. The contract only lasted 6 months and I have been looking for a permanent position since then. That was two years ago.

Manhattan Broadway Hotel Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

You may apply right away, he may not hire you know but who knows?

n/a

The boss or manager of this hotel(John Du) is very rude, selfish and completely inconsiderate of his male, night shift employees (he has gone through 4 in just two months and about ten since February). I wonder why, I mean, the common denominator is him. He curses you out, when you reach out to him with an issue (some very serious issues) he completely ignores and when he fires you, he makes his decision weeks prior to actually telling you and only so he can train someone else to replace you. He fired me unjustly and quite illegally so (I currently am starting a lawsuit against him and a previous guest who scammed him and cost me my job). He didn't even give me the benefit of the doubt and did not consider my outstanding work and loyalty, Instead he got scared by a pair of cons and lost a loyal employee with hig integrity. A true employee that would have, if given the chance, made his hotel that much better. He treats his day staff (females) like daughters or mistresses and his male night auditors like scum. His manager David expects you to be there 10 to 15 minutes prior to the start of your shift, unpaid and only so he can get home early because he lives far and will miss his train. So unprofessional and illegal. Yet if you stay an extra half hour or even ten minutes, they request you do not put on your time sheet. The job was great. I absolutely loved doing what i did. But these two are so utterly unprofessional and schemers that I just am glad I am no longer there.

Bombardier Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Big company with chance for exposure to many functional areas, but limited women hires and even less advancement (especially outside the 'pink collar ghettos')

Good mat/pat leave policy. However, advancement can be impacted by interrupted career path (unofficially).

Lazard Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Yes. They are an amazing employer - however, the culture on work like balance needs to change

Infinity Software Development, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The owner makes sexist remarks in company meetings. There is a long-standing southern good old boys club that determines promotions and opportunities. They value image over competency and promote young men with little experience over women with great experience and success on a regular basis. Women are encouraged to take on softer roles instead of management. Team building with management consists of shooting guns and hunting. Steer far, far away.

Valley Baptist Health System Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Network within the company. Female friends are necessary. I would like to see more females supporting each other.

Better Together Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 1month, so I couldn't say much about my company. But until now is O.K.

Coyote Logistics Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 3 years and there are a lot of women working here, but predominantly in support roles. Generally I believe they are treated fairly but management is male-dominated and not diverse, which makes it tougher for women to "network" with them. Mid-level women don't seem to advance because of these subtle issues. Also, while maternity leave is generous here I think women are judged harshly by some colleagues and managers for taking the full time.

Kennametal, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The company works hard to create a fair, ethically sound environment. Unfortunately many of the high-level management are still part of the "boys club" so it can be very difficult to advance very far as a woman. Discussions about work/life balance are just beginning to happen, so it is yet to be seen if that will be just the latest buzz words, or if more flexible working time will come to fruition. The maternity leave was fairly easy to navigate through using the short term disability network. There are good networking opportunities as well, but again, the type of industry that manufacturing is, women are still having to work very hard to be considered "equal" with the men.

WIAA Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Athletic Associations need more women working in them to provide a quality product for all to enjoy. Progress is being made, but the equality is still not there for women in higher up positions. This company is very team-oriented and family friendly. Whenever situations arise that an employee needs to tend to with family, time off is certainly granted appropriately.