Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at ABC Bank to join us.

Midwest Community Bank Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Run for the hills. Not only are their benefits the worst I've ever seen in my 12 years of working experience, but they do not even have a written maternity policy. When I got pregnant, I thought perhaps they would finally implement something into their policy, but this never happened and I received ZERO compensation for the time I took off. I was told I was lucky to even be able to take any time off, which was interesting seeing that I was protected through FMLA. I paid over 1500 a month for our insurance premium PLUS our deductible was 5k a person! With no paid maternity leave, it was very hard for us to plan financially to make our mortgage payment during the three months I had no income and still have to pay our 1.5k insurance premium to get post-maternity care and keep up with my baby boy's dr visits. All while, knowing that the two brothers that own the bank privately made well into the upper six figures and had not a care in the world about their senior support staff struggling to raise a brand new family. It was very disconcerning. They also pay severely undermarket in general, but especially if you are a woman. I am a very high achiever, and I had to persistently ask for a performance review for over a year and a half before I finally got any feedback from my boss. When I finally did get the feedback, I had positive scores across the board and I went a step further and brought up compensation sharing industry averages from Robert Half's 2017 publication, noting that I was severely underpaid for my position and level of experience coupled with my recent stellar performance review. My boss granted me a 2k bonus immediately in good faith that I would receive a raise after the first quarter. Well that never happened, and the CEO (one of the brothers I mentioned earlier) decided to let me go with no warning, 2 week notice and certainly no severance. While I'm glad that I gained the experience there, that place for a woman is like working 50 years ago. I even witnessed the CEO fire his current assistant with no warning or valid reasoning as happened to me (she was the office mom type, middle aged woman who dressed in relaxed fit clothing) only to have her replacement already lined up, a younger, hipper version that seemed like arm candy. It was gross, and probably illegal. Unfortunately, I don't know if it's worth a legal pursuit. I'm hoping to warn women this way instead. They don't deserve your time or talent. I am very happy now in my current role and this experience really made me appreciate what I have now!

They have no written maternity leave policy. HR makes you feel lucky to get unpaid FMLA. Insurance is 1.5k per month with a 5k deductible per person. How can a modern household with two working parents afford this on top of a mortgage, car payment, etc with NO income???

Unisys Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The compensation is decent but it's a male dominated workplace. Be prepared for that atmosphere.

This really depends on your particular manager. The company does do 'swipe reports' looking at how often you are in the office. They take that into consideration during layoffs. The CEO did come in a few months ago to chastise the employees for not being in the office often enough -- when he read the percentage of people in the office, we were shocked he was saying anything to us because it was really good! He should have better things to do that worry about who is and isn't in the office.

Horrible maternity leave in this day and age. Unisys should be ashamed of itself for not supporting more maternity leave and should offer some paternity leave.

Vimeo Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.3

While things are definitely by no means equal at the moment for women and men, a new Diversity & Inclusion department was introduced this year to try and close gaps and restore balance. I think we're moving in a good direction, and it'll get even better with more badass women applying for jobs here.

I believe new mothers get up to 16 weeks paid leave. New fathers also get decent paid leave, though I can't remember how many weeks.

Public Services Enterprise Group Incorporated Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

They are a good company to work for but they are definitely a good ole boys club

Saginaw Valley State University Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Flexible schedules; No paid maternity leave for faculty; May use banked sick hours for maternity leave

Troy Design & Manufacturing Co. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

September 2016

There is low diversity in this company with mostly man in leadership positions.

Moret Group Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

management is male-dominated and not diverse, nursing women had to use random rooms and would constantly be interrupted by people who needed to use the rooms for other tasks

CVS Health Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
2.7

Very little hours and massive amounts of work hold you totally accountable so you better be able to work 24/7 to get it done..forget family or personal life.

Amundi Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I had worked there for 2 years before going on maternity leave for 7 months. Employees in the HQ in Paris got a much better deal (might have been French maternity rights though), I got 3 months full pay and then it reduced to statutory government pay for the rest(pretty standard in financial services). HR was useless at keeping in touch or offering keeping in touch days/advice(i.e. no contact whatsoever). My new boss on my return couldn't cope with my part-time status (even though I was getting all my work done) and all my client contact was taken away meaning my role turned into, effectively, a data input role! I challenged HR about it but nothing was done and I eventually left after 8 months as it was untenable.

Mindshare Worldwide Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Long hours and low pay