Bank of America Corporation https://www.bankofamerica.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Bank of America Corporation?
Lady June Fraud anyalist, Fraud

watch your back and if you are over 40 forget about getting promoted.

Lady Raji Analyst I Apps prog, IT

Its good if you have knowledge

Lady GIgirlie112

There is absolutely not relevant training. You are expected to know quite a bit, being in the industry for years I did know a lot, however the training is atrocious and not user friendly at all. There needs to be an HR program devoted to primarily training offsite so you get the feel of exactly what you're supposed to know i.e how you are supposed to product results also. I was however, involved in a bank robbery, and the leave of absence HR division was super accommodating, but the internal upper management played several political games with me.

Matt's Girl Commercial Teller

Be very aware of the tendency for bullying from supervisors. I was top performer in the branch from the first month, for over two years until I left because they denied me FMLA to take care of my mother for two weeks after she had surgery. My TOS took a hate to me because she had favorites (19 and 20 year olds) that she let break every rule in the book, but because I followed the rules I made them look bad. My assistant manager enjoyed tantrums to humiliate staff infront of customers and this was all ignored by the branch manager and no response from HR. In all, a horrible, horrible company to work for.

Lady Macintosh

This used to be a great place to work but has had a lot of changes that have proved to be negative for both the customers and employees. Change is only good when it provides improvement.

Lady Kara Cash Rep., Cash Operations

I worked here for 14 years and benefits were great. I even had vacation and holidays paid for working part time. They sold our department to another company. The benefits from the other company was worst.

Madam Dee

Run!

Lady A Girl Project Managment Executive, Investments

I've worked here for some time and 2 children. Both maternity leaves and transition back to work were enjoyable. Never did I feel pushed. In my tenure I have had several promotions and have had successful growth. They also accomadate my ability to work from home.

Women Review Bank of America Corporation for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Bank of America Corporation by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.1 stars, based on 48 reviews Company Website Lady June Lady Raji Lady GIgirlie112 Matt's Girl Lady Macintosh Lady Kara Madam Dee Lady A Girl