BAUER Hockey, Inc

www.bauer.com/

When HR describes the culture as "like a locker room," take heed. They are not on your side and turn a blind eye to the sexism. Many more men than women, maybe a 65-35 split. I heard something inappropriate in regards to women (like who is hot, who got fat, who is a b*tch) probably a few times a week. Complaining goes nowhere and may actually harm you. Management doesn't care and continues to promote and protect serial offenders. I gained a lot of experience with excel and access, and for that I am very thankful. I also think I grew a thicker skin to a certain extent. Salary was subpar- the company operates under the assumption that the coolness factor is more valuable than actual money. I don't have children but, depending on how well liked you were by the men, employees would gossip about taking time for kids/leaving early for games/accommodations for pregnancy. Only female executive is the VP of HR.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Women Review BAUER Hockey, Inc for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of BAUER Hockey, Inc by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Lady anon1009