Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Baystate Financial Services to join us.

Bickford Senior Living Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2018

Bickford Of Maplewood review Run the other direction. They are very obvious that they care about money more than the residents

treats residents poorly and systemically understaffed

Hocking Athens Perry Community Action Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

Bullying and harassment in abundance! Community Development Coordinator (Former Employee), Glouster, Ohio – March 11, 2018 I worked at hapcap for 2 years. At the onset of my employment I thought I had hit the jackpot of all bosses! He was attentive and engaged. That lasted about 4 months when his advances were not returned and I was dropped like a bad habit and left to train myself. I did both his job and mine for 6 months and was promoted to the next level. Within 6 months of my promotion my manager retaliated against my refusal to reschedule a meeting with a poor performance review that completely ignored my work and solely focused on his disappoinmment with the meeting. I then complained to the agency director with a 90 page complaint detailing his bullying and harassment and my boss calmed down ... For a few months... Until another event triggered him in Dec 2017 and this was the announcement of the new executive director, who just weeks after being announced mysteriously resigned. I could go on and on about the injustices employees are forced to endure at this agency but I'm sure you get the point. Besides having to work with man babies and just downright miserable people, the pay is dismal ( for most) while a couple people receive close to if not more than $100,000/year. This was my first non-profit experience and I believe there's more corruption in this agency than anything. I voluntarily resigned bc I couldn't take the harassment and bullying anylonger. My boss responded to my notice of resignation with "congratulations!". He hated his job and was very verbally abusive to staff and made no secret of his disgruntled opinion of other directors, their salaries and anything else so long as someone was listening. Towards the end of my employment my boss began monitoring my office affiliations and concocted a paranoid idea that me and others were conspiring against him. I again complained about my bosses lack of involvement and his monitoring my office affiliations and was dismissed as having a "personality conflict." Well that was just a bunch of BS b/c the executive director is retiring this June and did not want to deal with his director, which btw has worked at hapcap for almost 13 years and has been able to get away with this behavior for the duration. I had been awarded 1.7million in grants and brought $128k in admin fees into the agency whereas my boss did not get a 1.25 million dollar grant funded which jeopardized his employees employment. My boss was very lazy and did as little as possible. Just an awful, awful experience. Further, unless ur hired in at the very bottom, there are very few opportunities for advancement. If you have any ambition whatsoever and want to work in a supportive and encouraging environment, look elsewhere. No sooner than they hire you they will be looking for reasons to get rid of you. The agency has a lot of internal conflict and most people do not get along. Directors use their perceived "power" to intimidate, bully and harass the people that work for them on the front lines. I have a BS from The Ohio State University and 2 semesters in on my masters of public administration at OHIO Univeristy. I wouldn't recommend working here unless on a temporary assignment or you are desperate!

Guttmacher Institute Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

January 2018

Guttmacher is a great place to work, as evidenced by very long staff tenures, and the pay and benefits are fantastic for a nonprofit. However, sometimes management pays lip service to work/life balance and wellness while not actually doing anything to support employees who are overworked and stretched too thin.

St. Anthony's Hospital Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Go anywhere else it is abusive and unsafe . Don't risk your license.

As a hospital they expect us to care for tge sick even if we are sick and shoyld be home.

J. H. Findorff & Son, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It's within a male dominated industry, though Findorff brags about hiring more women than most, you're still going to be working in a boys club at this company and you will always be treated as support staff as a woman even if you move up.

She Leads Media Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Since this is my own company, I think it's amazing!

Baker Hughes Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
2.8

You can do your research about how many executives are women and know that women are not treated equally. we have several female managers but very few at the president level.

it depends on your manager's viewpoint. I have had a manager that would write you up for being 10 minutes late to a manager that said as long as you work gets done on time that is all that matters.

Marsh & Parsons Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The culture is great for men or women who are happy to work 8.30am - 7pm 5 + days a week, not respectful of people with families, very young culture average age is either 25 or men of 40+

Nomura Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Lip service is paid to diversity, but even in New York, Japanese values seem to overwhelm these efforts. There are fewer women's restrooms than men's (a special permit needed to be requested; this is typically not allowed in NYC).

Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Bonuses are far smaller than $10K. There needs to be a 0-$3K choice. Highest management levels are male-dominated. It's easier for men to get past mid-level.