Beretta www.beretta.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Beretta?

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Beretta to join us.

In the meantime, see recently reviewed companies in the same industry:

General Atomics

100% would not recommend
8/15/16, 2:07 AM

Leadership style is dictatorship. Opinions are not welcomed. You basically just do your job, (without training), and enter your work hours. There is no motivation at all. People are hired as temps, initially & some are hired permanently. The benefits are great, but the morale is extremely low.

Not for Hiring

Orbital ATK

33% would recommend
7/28/16, 5:03 PM

Its a mixed bag, some groups and managers are better than others. Some are great to work with while others are perfectly nice to your face while they undermine you behind your back.

Northrop Grumman Corporation

42%say women are treated fairly
42% would recommend
7/24/16, 8:41 PM

Most teams only hire 1 woman to satisfy the quota. The women here are very competitive and will not make your job easier. When it' s time for layoffs, the women are the first to go. Work place culture is quite male oriented. I had people told me directly including other women that i don't read/write code even though i have been working at this company for 20 years + as a software engineer. Work is based on projects so you would have to re-apply and go to job interviews for each project. You may not get hired for the next project even though you are already an employee. Managers expect you to work around the clock with no extra pay 50+ hours a week. Raises are 1 to 2% only. I've been on the same level for 13 years without a promotion in sight. This happens to a lot of co-workers, i am not in the only one. Benefits and anything fun are taken away to remain cost-competitive. The only people that the company likes are college graduates. But once you've been there a few years, they'd like to get rid of you.

If you have a security clearance and are out for 30 days, the clearance will be dropped. This discourages people from being out too long.

General Dynamics

2.9
38%say women are treated fairly
50% would recommend
7/21/16, 3:02 AM

Be prepared to put on your armor each day. If you have a disability they will accommodate you, but you have to fight for it. Be prepared to be told they lost your documents verifying you need for the accommodation each time your team changes.

Maybe. Only if someone was desperate for a job. If you are not in t ...
They could improve hiring and get rid of the cliquish mentality. It feels like middle school some days. They could also be better at not discriminating against those with disabilities. In one of my last interviews for a promotion my accommodations came up in the discussion even though they can't ask about that. I'm fairly certain that my disability kept me from getting the job, but I can't prove it.

Mit Lincoln Laboratory

100%say women are treated fairly
100% would recommend
7/15/16, 6:04 PM

I had a two month internship here so don't have all the insight, but my opinions and talent seemed to be respected here. At my first meeting I arrived early so the meeting coordinator was the only other person there and I didn't know where to sit. (I didn't want to 'steal' a seat at the table from someone more important) and he told me 'Always take the best seat in the room', which I thought was awesome advice I'll try to use going forward in my career.

Orbital ATK

33% would recommend
5/29/16, 9:58 PM

I've been eyed, called a b*tch, and watched male colleagues get promoted before me. It's a place that claims it's diverse but really needs a lot of the "good old boys" to retire to possibly live up to that claim.

Not for Promotion, Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews
Maybe. Some departments are better than others. But it's hard to se ...

BAE Systems

13%say women are treated fairly
7% would recommend
5/22/16, 8:49 PM

I work in one particular site in the UK which is historically very male orientated, but think this is better at other sites.

Good policy of paid and unpaid leave and incentives to return to work earlier.
Improve existing male orientated culture

Northrop Grumman Corporation

42%say women are treated fairly
42% would recommend
5/6/16, 6:33 AM

It's a good place to work with a good flex time policy. Benefits have significantly decreased over the past 10 years.

ASRC Federal Holding Corporation

100% would not recommend
4/6/16, 3:13 PM

Unequal pay for women, degrading comments made by men towards women.

Nylok

100% might recommend
3/31/16, 4:10 PM

They are a family friendly organization in terms of coming in late or leaving early. They however do not have a family friendly maternity leave program. There are no woman in upper management positions and they do not make it easy to get there.

Maybe. It depends on what division you would work for.