Employee reviews at BigCommerce
default img
Tell us more for better jobs, advice
and connections
your interests
Your feed isn’t personalized yet. Follow topics like career advice, lifestyle or health.
companies you follow
companiesBoxImage
Get alerted when there are new employee reviews.
YOUR JOB ALERTS
Get notified when new jobs are posted.
"I still think sales and marketing have room for improvement. With marketing, it is really dependent on your manager. Engineering hasn't fit into the stereotypes that are common in tech, but there's still some subtle unconscious bias. Overall, I've been happy to work here and relatively satisfied with the direction of recent improvements."
One thing BigCommerce can improve?
Developer Advocate, Engineering
"Every team I've seen has been very accommodating of circumstances. Support can be a bit more difficult because of the type of work, but still, understanding managers."
Policies, Culture, Hours
Would you recommend BigCommerce to other women?
"Maybe"

Want to

"I was asked at length about whether or not I had children in my interview and what my husband does for a living by a C-level. The C-level then expressed concern that I would be able to juggle my home life and my job. When I received my offer, it was for a lower title than originally advertised, and a male with less experience was also hired that same week with the higher title. Several strong women leaders were forced out of the organization for being "difficult" and "not a culture fit.""
One thing BigCommerce can improve?
Director, Client Experience, Client Experience
Would you recommend BigCommerce to other women?

Want to