Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Blue Apron to join us.

Whitaker, Mudd, Luke & Wells, LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Not employee friendly; can be petty and vindictive; environment borders on bullying of those that do not "fit in" as expected; overall feeling of belittling and feeling outcast.

Not for Pay, Evaluation and Reviews

Flexible only for a select few

Small law firm run poorly and not inclusive of all staff members. Pay is dismissal for some and geared to increasing pay of those higher up or included in the "inner circle" as well as shifting the burden of health insurance onto the employee (i.e. they can make it difficult to even get insurance and if you do they switch plans to shift the cost burden to the employee).

National Communications Services, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

That it's a place where women are not allowed to do the fun work that the males were able to. They were limited to sit in their dark office and write knowledge based articles for Microsoft on beta products. Not much advancement for women here.

Many people stayed busy by not going to the main office, so the field technicians would just sleep in a small phone or office room at one of the many buildings that Microsoft has in the Redmond/Puget Sound area. One lady would stop at a few stores on company time just because she knew she'd get away with it. I don't mean just to get a quick bite to eat. I mean going into Target to shop, stopping in and waiting for a salesman at Costco for her to upgrade he son's phone plan, and stopping in the nearest vape shop to get new product for her to smoke in the company vehicle.

They needed to give me work that allowed me to feel productive. I was told through the "grapevine" that I was only hired because I was a woman and they needed to fill that requirement. After time, that's how I felt. They lacked communications and people were literally reaching for work, but they were not happy. It was a very sad and negative environment. There was major pressure to "look busy" or they would lose their contract with Microsoft.

Vanir Construction Management, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The construction industry is inherently rough for women to be successful in. Any field position within Vanir comes with these unavoidable challenges. The company itself, run by a woman, does what it can to promote and support its females in the field (and in the office) in most cases, and generally sees the benefits in gender diversity as a whole.

Protect America Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

From what I've seen, it's an inflexible place to work if you have to pick up a child, even with people higher up in the company.

Kohl's Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.8

November 2016

Most of upper management (he ones in control of you getting promoted)-are male. It never feels quite like things will be fair when the person judging whether you are good for the job might also be judging what you're "womanly prospects" might be. Will you have kids? How many? How long are you taking off when you do? 'Is she too "emotional" for the job' instead of 'how does she replay her passion for the job'. I don't see it as a bad thing to be passionate about your job.

Retail is a fast paced job and coming back after just 6 paid weeks at 75% isn't easy to do.

Mednax Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

October 2016

Great place to work and fexable

Pell Frischmann Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked here for 4 years in a senior position. The staff and regional colleagues were great and very supportive. The owners were in their 70s (at least) and held the view that "we shouldn't employ women, they only get pregnant".

Fortress Financial Services, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked at this company for more than 6 years. I left a job which paid significantly more because this job offered benefits (vacation, sick, health insurance, 401(k), and when taking all of these things into account, the total compensation was close to what I was making. I was promised regular performance reviews and told I could expect raises commensurate with the quality of work I performed. In the first couple of years, I had a couple of reviews and got only minimal raises in spite of excellent work product. After the first couple of years, a "moratorium" was put on future raises. Profanity goes unchecked in this workplace. Although multiple people reported one particular person's frequent use of the c-word, this employee was only ever reprimanded and sent home for a day or two. For more than 6 years this went on, and to my knowledge, the employee is still there. (He is their largest money-maker) On several occasions, I discussed company morale with the CEO. Nothing was done. Management is more interested in profit-taking than in the people who work for this company. The paralegals are vastly underpaid given the work they do. When I did finally give my notice, and brought up the CEO's failure to deliver on regular reviews/raises, blame was passed to me for failing to ask for such. In my opinion, raises are given as a reward for excellent work. It should not be up to the employee to demand them. Finally, in light of the "moratorium" which was never "lifted," why would any person believe the request for a raise would be granted—particularly when it was common knowledge many requests for such had been denied, even prior to the moratorium. The culture of this business is toxic.

Premier Staffing Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It is women owned and most of the staff is female. Almost the opposite of many companies in San Francisco. They are growing rapidly and have a good reputation. It can kind of be overwhelming and cut throat because it is a recruiting agency and also because it is all females. However, if you kill it the career growth is exceptional for women.

Canusa cps Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Not only are women treated differently, but young people are also looked down on.