BNY Mellon https://www.bnymellon.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about BNY Mellon?
spsneaker

BNY Mellon tries to entice women with their "WIN" program, but consistently tampers program suggestions/topics to conform to the opinions of the c-suite audince largely comprised of cisgendered males. The consistent shut downs of all discussions regarding and surrounding gender-gap disparity are highly discouraging.

3doglady

Be realistic, there may be a trade off between high pay and generous benefits, look at the total comp package not just the $

Depends what you're looking for in a job, it's a good place for maternity leave and generous vacation benefits. If you're looking for quick promotion and high pay not so much.
Lady anon1058 HR Consultant, Human Resources

HR at this company is about 80% female so it is quite empowering to be surrounded by so many strong women in executive leadership roles (within HR). It is a great company to work for with tremendous growth opportunity. However, outside of HR, the rest of the company is male-dominated, particularly in executive leadership and it is not very diverse. Maternity leave is generous compared to other companies nearby and other work-life balance options (such as onsite childcare, telecommuting, etc) are above average compared to other companies of similar size nearby.

Lady RegD Capital markets

Definitely a boys club in certain departments but they are actively working on change

Depends on how well you can network within the company
Lady legal1023

Back biting male dominated

Lady Jennyver Vp, Technology

Opportunities are more apt to be given to men over women. Women are in senior roles typically associated with females. Women are now also competing for sr positions with global resources available to work in the Us.

depends on opportunity
Lady hobokenx2

Women do not tend to make it to the top of the ladder here.. It is an old boys club and the boys pull for the boys

Depending on the Dept and Manager, there may be flex options
Lady VeeB

Work hard, network, learn everything and know everyone. Stay honest. Learn to say No.

Lady Josie Wealth Management

Be bold give yourself the credit you deserve do not underestimate yourself

Lady santsai Vice President

I started here after I had my first child and stayed through my second. Family leave and vacation here is great, there are some groups that are very supportive of a flexible work schedule. I support a male dominated business line and while individually I feel respected and valued I see underlying old boy's club mentalities, more so as I get closer to Senior Management. I think things are changing for the better but its a slow process.

Women Review BNY Mellon for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of BNY Mellon by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.3 stars, based on 11 reviews Company Website spsneaker 3doglady Lady anon1058 Lady RegD Lady legal1023 Lady Jennyver Lady hobokenx2 Lady VeeB Lady Josie Lady santsai