Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods www.bobsredmill.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods?

The camaraderie here is great and I work with a great group of people. Management, however, is undergoing some much needed turnover, though very slowly. I hope when the old guard leaves, the new leaders will respect womens contributions to this company and acknowledge them with proper promotions, pay, and bonuses. I feel positive about the future of this company. Also, we are super white. Like really, really white. Especially in management and up.

Not for Promotion, Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews
The company is currently transitioning from the old management to newer, younger leaders (ageing out). Right now, women are rarely hired for executive leadership rolls (even middle management) but this will hopefully change as the older leaders retire.

Women Review Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website nanonymous