Boise State University http://www.boisestate.edu/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Boise State University?
Lady

I have worked here for 4 years. At hire I was told the health position would be better suited for me rather than the safety position (both were available at the time). A man who was hired on 9 months after me recieved a promotion to senior safety while I am still at entry level health. I am told my maternity leave (my vacation and sick time I have accrued for 3 months) will be doled out however HR says and that the Idaho minimum requirements will be followed. I'm hoping HR will allow me to come back part time for a bit so I can stretch out my leave a little bit longer. My job requires me to travel one week per month. I can't imagine trying to breastfeed and travel without baby. This should be interesting. Interesting and most likely heart breaking.

Women Review Boise State University for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Boise State University by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Lady