Boston Consulting Group http://www.bcg.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Boston Consulting Group?
tuckie99

Great place to work across many different life stages, not just for the under 30 set anymore

ALB5319

BCG has wonderful benefits, including great parental leave coverage. Equality and diversity is important to BCG.

Boomer

Great place to work but you have to not be shy about asking for what you need. They are pretty accomodating once you ask

bcg009 Consultant

By far the best consulting firm to work for in terms of work life balance but consulting as such is challenging for the following reasons and it could be exacerbated for females: long hours, unpredictable travel/staffing, some teams can get fratty and overall high levels of stress dealing with demanding partners and clients.

• 5

Leadership is committed to making the consulting lifestyle work for both men and women. Plenty of programs in place for flex time, sabbatical, industry secondments etc. By far the best consulting firm to work for in terms of work life balance but consulting as such is challenging for work life balance so it's a relative scale.

• 5

Leadership is committed to making consulting more family friendly for both males and females. Lot of opportunities for flex time, sabbatical and
W@B Principal

It's a great place to be a woman - I feel very supported (perhaps even sometimes more than my male peers!) and valued.

• 5

In addition to formal flexible policies, BCG is always willing to work out a structure that works for the individual - you just have to ask and put in the effort to make it work!
Continue to support me (and my peers) in following my path to partner
Ms. Bear Human Resources

The Boston Consulting Group is inclusive of all people, male or female. Leadership is dedicated to ensuring employee satisfaction.

WorkingMom2

I love the people I work with! It is a fast paced environment and I'm always continuing to learn and be challenged while working with incredibly smart and talented people. BCG cares about their employees and not only provides them with great health care benefits and retirement savings but also provides other perks like back up child care and hosts family friendly events like an office retreat or a children's holiday party.

Since my maternity leave they have increased maternity leave to 16 weeks paid. I may still plan to tack on additional unpaid time at the end for my next maternity leave.

• 5

The amount of flexibility really depends on your role. Most internal roles allow for greater flexibility on a daily basis, but there are some that are more challenging to be flexible with as you need to be in the office on a regular basis and can't work remotely. Client facing roles while they can be flexible are more demanding and require you to effectively communicate your time boundaries with client and team in order to achieve the flexibility you need.
Happy@BCG Human Resources

There are a wide range of opportunities here and a lot of support. The benefits are world-class.

Since I took my leave the number of paid weeks has increased to 16!

MKTA

There is still a way to go, but they have made real progress in the last 10 years and the commitment from leadership is genuine.

Facebook
Twitter
Women Review Boston Consulting Group for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Boston Consulting Group by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 44 reviews Company Website tuckie99 ALB5319 Boomer bcg009 W@B Ms. Bear WorkingMom2 Happy@BCG MKTA