Boston Consulting Group http://www.bcg.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Boston Consulting Group?
Lovecatsmoney Executive Assistant

Great maternity leave (4 months paid). More flexibility for consultants than business device team but it's improving

Allowed to extend leave with unpaid time and vacation time too

BCGer

It is an outstanding place with really supportive people. I have great mentorship and flexibility

• 5

I have moved four times given my husband's career and BCG had always supported me.
anon2981 Project Leader

At BCG, you'll receive fantastic mentorship and opportunity to advance, quickly.

• 5

A wonderful, thoughtful supplier focused on ensuring that the workplace is fair, fun, and fulfilling.

anon2979 Principal

senior leadership makes a significant effort to support and retain women

Sundancer

If you want something here, just ask for it! You'll be surprised what people are willing to do for you -- I've found people always have my back and want to do what's best for me.

Pretty flexible in terms of how long you take, but 16 paid weeks is norm.

• 5

Fundamentally, it is a flexible job -- more than most -- where you can pop out midday to go to a kid's doctor's appointment or whatever, or take time off for as long as you need to whenever you need to. There are some Flex programs built in as well to all
ThinkPad Prinicpal

BCG is a firm that tries to be better, and I really value that.

• 5

Improve apprenticeship model on an individual basis.
anon12345 Principal

BCG is an exceptional place to work as a woman. The firm places a significant value on diversity and inclusion, which is reflected in the resources which support women at BCG across career development, trainings, maternity leave policies, etc. This is not to say BCG is perfect - historically consulting has been male-dominated and that doesn't change overnight - but the firm has made a lot of progress and continues to focus on this topic as a key driver of overall firm success. I feel highly valued and supported as a woman at BCG.

BCG recently extended maternity leave to 16 weeks, paid, and you can additional time unpaid. Paternity leave is 8 weeks, paid.

• 5

This job is highly flexible, which is one of the primary reasons I stay at BCG as a working mom with small children. People care if you get the work done, not about face-time in the office. I regularly time-shift to be able to attend to family obligatio
Rduplan91 Administrative Assistant, Administrative

Great perks and benefits, especially for working moms or expecting mothers. There health benefits and 401k matching are the best I've ever seen!

anon2726 Summer Consultant, Strategy & Business Development

As a consultant, you will be expected to travel at some point. So to the extent that travel isn't family-friendly, the job won't be family friendly. It just comes with the territory. It seems like BCG is trying to do a lot to make things easier for parents, but again, the travel is a limiting factor that is hard to work around indefinitely, though you can avoid it for periods of time.

Women Review Boston Consulting Group for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Boston Consulting Group by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 25 reviews Company Website Lovecatsmoney BCGer anon2981 anon2977 anon2979 Sundancer ThinkPad anon12345 Rduplan91 anon2726