Breakthru Beverage www.breakthrubev.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Breakthru Beverage ?
Lady snmcgu2 Financial Analyst, Finance

I've worked here for 2 years and there are a lot of women working here, but predominantly in support roles. Generally I believe they are treated fairly but management is male-dominated and not diverse, which makes it tougher for women to "network" with them. Mid-level women don't seem to advance because of these subtle issues. For maternity leave, I was granted up to 12 weeks under FMLA. My vacation/sick time had to be used for the first 3 weeks of leave (if I didn't have any remaining I would not get paid). Short-term disability then kicked in and paid 100% for the next 2 weeks. Week 6 was 60% and then 0 after that.

I like the industry and the people I work with, but not much advancement for women. It is a male-run company

Facebook
Twitter
Women Review Breakthru Beverage for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Breakthru Beverage by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Lady snmcgu2