Sign Up and Win $500! One new Fairygodboss per month is randomly selected. T&C's apply.

Brewer Science, Inc.

www.brewerscience.com/

ScienceMom

Great flex-time and maternity leave policies - the hours make it easy to come and go to take care of kids' doctors appointments or prioritize my personal life. Six weeks of paid maternity leave - more than I expected. Downsides: the company doesn't seem to care *why* you take personal time, maternity and paternity leave are not treated the same way, and there is a very closed-door policy when it comes to discussing pay or raises.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Maternity leave and paternity leave are not treated the same way. I could have taken another 6 weeks of unpaid leave (per FMLA) but chose to return to work.

Not for Pay, Hiring

There are several women in the managerial structure, but there are very few female scientists in the company and some of them have found pay disparity when discussing pay with coworkers.

Women Review Brewer Science, Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Brewer Science, Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website ScienceMom