Brown Brothers Harriman & Co. https://www.bbh.com/wps/portal/home

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Brown Brothers Harriman & Co.?
Working123

Good place to work but depends on who you work for.

Depends on the work

Great parental leave policy and good benefits.

the company is less flexible today with client facing employees however some jobs can be done in flex time

Lady Big Ops

Pay could be better but I am happy with the work/life balance of this job.

Lady kmill

This was my first job after college - and probably the most fun of my career. The work was, eh, - it was a job and a foot in the door of a firm with a storied legacy. Operations wasn’t too exciting but in hindsight, this role gave me a great foundation for a future career in a different area of financial services. The work environment was the best part of my experience at BBH. It’s a small firm - maybe 4,000 worldwide - and has a flat hierarchal structure. I had frequent exposure and access to senior management who sat in close proximity to junior staff. There was a strong sense of camaraderie among my teammates, division management and the Boston office as a whole. I felt encouraged and supported by my managers and the environment was generally fun. It sounds corny, I know, but I genuinely enjoyed this experience. I only worked there for 2.5 years but I have many friends who have been there for their entire careers.

Women Review Brown Brothers Harriman & Co. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.8 stars, based on 5 reviews Company Website Working123 Lady anon1126 Lady Big Ops Lady kmill