Brown Clinic www.brownclinic.org

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Brown Clinic?
Lady Anonymous54321 Medical Assitant, Nursing Staff

They treat you very well when you first start. During my time there I got married and had my first child. My husband called me and said that my newborn child was having problems breathing and that he got her in right away at the clinic I was working at. I found someone to cover for me and went to the appointment with him. They wrote me up for doing this. Then, a few weeks after, I took a low census. They tried calling me the day that I took this low census and I was giving my child a bath and didn't hear my phone. I called them back within an hour later and they said that already had someone else covering it. Then, they called me into their office later that day and said that I could bring my child with me. I found someone to watch my child and I went in there and they said that it wasn't working out. This were just main things regarding my pregnancy and raising my first child in this environment that would make me not recommend this company. Before I went on maternity leave, they treated me decent. After I got back, they treated me like everything I did was wrong and tore me apart. I wasn't the first person that they did this to and I will more than likely not be the last.

Women Review Brown Clinic for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Brown Clinic by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

1 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Lady Anonymous54321