Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Butzel Long to join us.

Chanel, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

A family healthcare plan is costly, make sure you know before you accept the job.

If you work in the field, you have a lot. You set your schedule and can either get up really early or stay up all night to get things done. However people that try to take a day for themselves here and there will not get there work done. In the Corp office, you don't have much flexibility. You need to be there and many people stay to get the job done. No one makes them it's just what has to be done.

Maybe. If you have a territory/job where you have to travel a lot and have children, this probably is not going to work out unless you have a great stay at home dad, a live in nanny or someone like your own mom that you can trust. If you don't have kids and don't mind long daily/ weekly hours then, yes. You don't have to work long hours but you will not be able to get it all done.

Advantage Publishing, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Fun company culture, expectation from senior management to be available nights and weekends. Small vacation time.

Yale University Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.6

December 2016

Depends on the department. Maybe I got lucky with my boss, but I feel very valued and equal in my workspace.

Alegeus Technologies Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

December 2016

If you have a young family, this is NOT the place for you. If you want to start a new family; this is not for you. If you want to learn a ton, have autonomy on your program, and have a stressful, but rapid growth phase, this might be for you.

They do not have paid maternity leave and the head of Legal who has pregnant woman reporting to her didn't even know this.

Maybe. There is no paid maternity leave, and the company is a consumer-driven healthcare platform. Neither the General Counsel (4 years tenure) nor a couple C-level execs knew that their not-so-great benefits do NOT include a paid maternity leave. The CEO's "warm charming smile" and hugs to women, and use of the term "Alegeus Family" is a means to an end. His heart is not in it... it's all about generating revenue and clients to jack up the company's networth for the sell off which generally happens every 3 years.

TV One Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

September 2016

I've noticed working mothers' schedules are respected and they aren't made to feel guilty for taking time off to be a mom.

Again, this applies to my department only, but the hours can be demanding.

Maybe. The specific department I work in is troubled, but the rest of the company seems happy.

AlliedBarton Security Services Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Its good place works with/around your life hrs of other things.

i havent took maternity leave

Red Associates Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I would say that there are almost no women in leadership positions but that management seems committed to changing that, at least to some degree.

Maybe. My company is very personality-driven. This can impact employees negatively, especially women.

State of Missouri Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Other women should know that Missouri State employees are among the lowest paid in the nation. That it may be good hours and paid government holidays off, but it comes that the expense of professional development and compensation. We are talking about the public sector where leadership changes with each election. The people who come in as managers have little to no experience and are paid exorbitant amounts of money. These people are mostly men. While the more experienced employees, mostly women, are making the same salary they made 15 years ago or more.

Maybe. I would perhaps recommend working for the State of Missouri as a kind of "bridge" opportunity. Something to take you to your next job. I wouldn't recommend getting settled here.

HomeBase Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for a year and a bit now and only ever see woman on front desk or tills, and men working on shopfloor. Although we have had a few men trained for tills they hardly ever actually get told to work on them. I think it would be fair to have these roles more reversible e.g. men on till/front desk and woman on shop floor. Or have these options during interview stages.

Maybe. Women only tend to work on tills, or front desk. So if that's just what you want to do then its good job.

Ripple Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

While there aren't very many women on the engineering teams right now, they are making an excellent effort to hire more (and they're making progress). My boss (and some coworkers) make a concerted effort to talk to me about my experience at the company and any improvements I think need to be made from my experience as a woman on the team. I feel like my opinions and experiences are valued and respected. The company also has a great work/life balance. You aren't expected to do work on the weekends and most people are out of the office by 6 or 7 every evening. We have an unlimited PTO policy, but not an official maternity/paternity policy which is worrisome. A few people have taken paternity leave since I've been at the company, but I haven't been here long enough for someone to take maternity leave (not too many women...). One employee only took a week for his paternity leave while the other took a month or two, I think it was personal preference.