Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Buzzback Market Research to join us.

Professional Self Storage Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

January 2018

they sometimes embellish benefits during interviews, I was told I would get $250 per mo. for health ins. but it never happened

ReThink Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

December 2017

Women make up a large portion of the company - definitely more women than men if that is what you are looking for (typical for the education field)

Depends on the position you hold.

Choice Home Health Care Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It is ok if you put your brain to bed and act like a robot.

Not very understanding if something happened and the employee has not been taught how to do the procedure.

IBT Media Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

RUN FAR FAR AWAY. If you like abusive management and men who consistently degrade women unabashedly, then this is the place for you.

Unify Financial Credit Union Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

You'll do well if you play the political games and don't care about stepping all over other in order to get ahead! I wasn't about to become a kiss-ass and apparently this was a problem! Also, if you are a woman, it's almost as if they expect you to behave like an evil dictator. I was being accused of being too nice.

This was by far one of the most disappointing companies that I have ever worked for.

nepotism is alive and well there, they need to also step into the 21st century when it comes to technology, processes and overall ways of doing business

Trustify Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.2

This company touts it's love for women and respect for them... but it is shocking how poorly women are treated. Granted, most employees at this place are treated terribly, but women even more so. All male leaders top women in terms of compensation and there are no longer any executives other than the couple that founded this company... they lay off people left and right becuase they are spending recklessly. It's a scary time for them and I hope for the employees sake that they find their way.

They need to restructure from the top down. The leadership consists of a married couple who laid off all upper level employees (including 3 chief officers and multiple vice presidents) making the couple the only two people that manage the staff and finances. They are almost never in the office and they are not accessible to employees. It's a terrifying company that I plan on leaving as soon as possible.

Engage PR Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Lots of women leaders, respected by men and women alike.

University Of Pennsylvania Law School Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There are a lot of strong and brilliant women here!

Southern Company Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 15 years, and the company does make efforts to promote women, but I'd say the family policies are equally rough for men and women. The culture is generally not very family-friendly, BUT it truly depends on your manager and department. I've been relatively lucky over the years, but I've had friends who have been in ridiculous situations (being made to take off an hour of vacation if they had to go to a school play - even though a professional and not hourly employee). The culture trends toward the old school chained-to-your-desk from 8 to 5 mentality, but again, it greatly varies with who you work for. I've been awfully lucky over the years. They do try to promote a diverse workforce. The job is very stable. It's hard to get fired from Southern Company (or it's sub companies - Alabama Power, Georgia Power, Gulf Power, Mississippi Power, Southern Nuclear, Southern Power and Southern Company Services). The provide a nice bonus, they are fairly good about career paths and they provide a nice pension, so there are good points about working here. Regarding the parental leave policy, it has been ridiculously antiquated for decades. They recently performed a study showing how many female engineers they were losing because of it, so they've made some much needed changes. They now offer 14 fully paid weeks as of Jan. 1, 2016. This is for new parents and adoptive parents as well. Before you had two weeks and could then use your vacation and sick leave and then go unpaid. Some managers hated to see their employees in rough shape, so would offer extended sick leave throughout whatever you agreed with them at 60 percent. Management is male-dominated and very southern old-school. They are making, what I consider, honest efforts to diversify, and I think in not too long we will see the fruits of that, but for now it's run by wealthy men with stay at home wives with full time help who take care of everything. At the end of the day, we will see that diversification (and already see it a bit), but it's a sad fact that most women who come up in the company through management are harder to deal with. The attitude is very much "I didn't have all these 'privileges' and you shouldn't either, which is disheartening. For the most part, male managers are much more family-friendly. The new policy is nice and workable, but I hope over time, as an industry-leader and a Fortune 500 company, they will become more generous.

TriHealth Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I have worked here for 2 years and the office is predominantly women. Everyone seems to be treated equal. Manager is female, but doctors are mostly male.