Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Caliber Collision to join us.

NYC Commission On Human Rights Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

May 2018

It's a great place to work. Gender equity is promoted at all levels!

Improve my opportunities for more networking and visibility

University of Georgia Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

UGA is great compared to the other employment options in the Athens community. Unfortunately, it lags behind many businesses and institutions nation-wide in pay and culture. Staff turnover for educated employees is high--great people are often poached by other organizations with better pay and flexible work schedules.

We don't have maternity leave. You must utilize your acrued leave (which is generous) and short term disability. Also, as a state institution, we don't have great pay. Most women my age (30) aren't able to afford a child with our salaries yet.

Midwest Community Bank Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Run for the hills. Not only are their benefits the worst I've ever seen in my 12 years of working experience, but they do not even have a written maternity policy. When I got pregnant, I thought perhaps they would finally implement something into their policy, but this never happened and I received ZERO compensation for the time I took off. I was told I was lucky to even be able to take any time off, which was interesting seeing that I was protected through FMLA. I paid over 1500 a month for our insurance premium PLUS our deductible was 5k a person! With no paid maternity leave, it was very hard for us to plan financially to make our mortgage payment during the three months I had no income and still have to pay our 1.5k insurance premium to get post-maternity care and keep up with my baby boy's dr visits. All while, knowing that the two brothers that own the bank privately made well into the upper six figures and had not a care in the world about their senior support staff struggling to raise a brand new family. It was very disconcerning. They also pay severely undermarket in general, but especially if you are a woman. I am a very high achiever, and I had to persistently ask for a performance review for over a year and a half before I finally got any feedback from my boss. When I finally did get the feedback, I had positive scores across the board and I went a step further and brought up compensation sharing industry averages from Robert Half's 2017 publication, noting that I was severely underpaid for my position and level of experience coupled with my recent stellar performance review. My boss granted me a 2k bonus immediately in good faith that I would receive a raise after the first quarter. Well that never happened, and the CEO (one of the brothers I mentioned earlier) decided to let me go with no warning, 2 week notice and certainly no severance. While I'm glad that I gained the experience there, that place for a woman is like working 50 years ago. I even witnessed the CEO fire his current assistant with no warning or valid reasoning as happened to me (she was the office mom type, middle aged woman who dressed in relaxed fit clothing) only to have her replacement already lined up, a younger, hipper version that seemed like arm candy. It was gross, and probably illegal. Unfortunately, I don't know if it's worth a legal pursuit. I'm hoping to warn women this way instead. They don't deserve your time or talent. I am very happy now in my current role and this experience really made me appreciate what I have now!

They have no written maternity leave policy. HR makes you feel lucky to get unpaid FMLA. Insurance is 1.5k per month with a 5k deductible per person. How can a modern household with two working parents afford this on top of a mortgage, car payment, etc with NO income???

Hologic, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Very good benefits and company culture, some areas of poor management.

Only about 3 of those weeks were fully paid because I used sick/vacation time. The rest was either a percentage of my pay (short term disability) or unpaid.

First American Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Be prepared to work without much appreciation & to be stressed every day of the week. I was told that they don't advance internal employees but instead choose to hire from the outside.

Worked in a local office & although the hours were 8:30-5 the underlying expectation was that we'd work until wee hours (some people worked (4am-5pm) to keep ahead. There was also an underlying stigma against anyone who left the office for lunch or who to

Archdiocese Of St. Louis Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

December 2016

Just be ready to answer to a lot of men.

Mansueto Ventures Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The extent to which the company is family-friendly largely depends on who your direct boss is. The company offers the standard three-month maternity leave policy. A number of people work remotely all the time or some of the time. But there is still some resistance to limiting your day to "normal" work hours. You may get emails at all hours and it feels like the expectation is that you should respond in the evenings after you've left the office. The work culture in the NYC office puts a high premium on face time and people routinely work until 6:30 or 7, and it's not always clear why that's necessary. There aren't a lot of women in leadership positions and it can feel sometimes like when a high-level position opens up, the top execs look to their old boys' network to see who they can plug in there. On the positive side, in the lower levels of the company, they're pretty keen on promoting from within.

Efolder Inc Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Our customer-base is predominantly male, but our company culture is intensely focused on experience and apptitude over gender. So you will immediately get a chance to establish your expertise. Everyone is expected to provide genuine help for some stressed and highly skilled IT customers. I've never worked anywhere like this, in over 20 years in IT. This is truly a dream job.

NetSuite Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.5

There are many female middle management, but none in higher positions that aren't typically 'female roles' such as HR and Marketing. There is lots of opportunity for women, but can be a little bit favoured towards men due to the nature of the working environment.

BOOM Securities Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2015