Capital Group https://www.thecapitalgroup.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Capital Group?
Lady anon123abc

Front office lacks diversity (race and sex), like most investment management firms. For how ahead of the curve they are on retirement and hours, they are equally behind the curve on female specific benefits. When looking at industry standards, here's how they shake out: Below average: Vacation Salary IVF Freezing eggs Upward mobility Quality of managers varies immensely Average: Maternity time Above average: Hours/work, life balance Retirement benefits

Quality of experience heavily dependent on managers and departments. Ask around for recs, there are a lot of managers that just don't know how to manage. Also A+ for work/life balance and retirement benefits. C+ for maternity leave and F for fertility assistance.
Lady Wins Talent Acquisition Associate, Human Resources

I worked at CG for 2 years. In all departments (yes, more so in HR, but also in Accounting, Finance, and all the way up to executive level), women were a strong presence. Family life was not a deterrent in women excelling. I generally felt respected and encouraged to grow by my male manager initially, and then by the female VP I reported to. Overall, there is a lot of integrity at this company that I didn't expect to find in the finance industry.

Women Review Capital Group for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Capital Group by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4.5 stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website Lady anon123abc Lady Wins