Make sure your manager empowers women. Not all the female leadership at the company has the same priorities as working mothers might. The work-life balance is great, and ability to WFH is fantastic, but I made sure that was part of my contract when I started. There is NO maternity or paternity leave, which is frustrating given the overall family-friendly nature of this company.

Very flex work environment and families ARE prioritized (i.e. you're not expected to stay until 6pm regularly), but also is manager-dependent. When Centrify was very small, the top-down culture was always very family friendly. The CEO is a good example of someone who leaves to go to his kids' sports games for example, rather than missing it to have face time in the office.

There is no Centrify paid leave, though you get what CA entitles you to and some additional amount by Cigna, though it never reaches 100% of salary. I used CA leave + PTO + unpaid leave to get to 5 months off.

• Work-Life Friendly Attributes:

Maybe. It would depend on which function/org within the company. Some of the leadership certainly empower women, and some definitely do not. There is a great work/life balance in many of the orgs, with opportunity to work from home sometimes, but there is also NO maternity or paternity leave (other than what CA offers) and there are some other lacking elements (like a dedicated pumping room).