century elevators www.centuryelevators.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about century elevators?

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at century elevators to join us.

In the meantime, see recently reviewed companies in the same industry:

46% would recommend

Very low percentage of women, majority of men that are leaders do not have working spouses, and do not understand demands of dual career families.

Weldex Corporation

100% would not recommend

Horrible. High employee turnover rate. He is racist and sexist who doesn't believe anyone (HR manager can only make decisions when he is out of the office for business trip). He prefers guys over girls, prefers whites than other people of color (none-whites). Worst employer ever.

• 5

Everything depends on how William (CEO &owner, Korean name Woon Ki) is feeling that day. All depends on his mood

Cummins Inc.

50%say women are treated fairly
63% would recommend

They are very interested in creating a great place for women to work. They are not completely there yet, but are really making an effort.

46% would recommend

There are great people and great possibilities, but you will spend energy fighting to be equal that maybe you wouldn't need to expend at other companies.

• 5

Maybe. Yes if you are motivated and satisfied to use your grit to succeed - and if you're passionate about the industry - it is best in class within our industries.

Chinook

November 2016

If you are okay getting a job there and don't want to move up you will be fine. No upward mobility.

Maybe. You got to know what you are getting into, very unorganized.

ACCO Engineered Systems

November 2016

Recognize that you have to show up 110% everyday, the day you slip is the day they think less of you. Women who wear their emotions on their sleeves do not seems to work here for too long, or if they do they are ridiculed by their colleagues (ususally behind their backs), and quite a few of the older men who have been here for 40 years, are sexist and say inappropriate things constantly. There's one employee I can think of that has been reported to HR constantly, and even though our entire HR team (5 people) is female, the company leadership is an old boys club and that one sexist male is still here-even though his job could easily be fulfilled by a monkey.

Maybe. The pay is competitive. Depending on your department most managers seems to really grow their employees regardless of gender, flex time is good. Vacation and Sick time are absolutely AWFUL the first year. However ACCO offers competitive 401(k) and ESOP options. I'm a SWF and the Health plans work out in my favor, but my coworkers with dependents and/or children do not like our health options. In terms of diversity, this company is limited. There are few people of color, especially female POC's.

Cummins Inc.

50%say women are treated fairly
63% would recommend
October 2016

Expect to see many men hired off the street for positions women have applied for. Worked at my location for 2 and a half years with excellent reviews and customer compliments but have been passed up for 4 promotions. Every time a man was given the position over a woman.

Not for Promotion, Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews

Deere & Company

3.8
54%say women are treated fairly
62% would recommend
October 2016

It is a great place to have a career. It is committed to it's core values which include innovation, quality, and integrity.

Philippi-Hagenbuch, Inc.

October 2016

PHIL is like working with family, which can have it's ups and downs. It's a small family run company which allowed me to get the same amount of experience in a wide range of responsibilities in a fraction of the time it would have taken at a big company. They are also very understanding of family circumstances and the need to be there for family, which I have personally experienced this year.

Not for Pay, Evaluation and Reviews
Maybe. If you want experience in a wide range of things at once, it's great. In terms of pay and advancement, it's terrible. It also seems like they're not willing to compensate employees for what they're worth until the employee is leaving, then they panic.

October 2016

Great company, but they need to work on a healthier work/life balance if they want to keep talented employees.

Facebook