Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Citco to join us.

University of Hawaii System Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

December 2018

This employer seems fair to women, but it will depend on which department you work for, I suppose. I have taught courses in the nutrition department.

Crowe Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

November 2018

Speak up - people will listen! You'll have many opportunities to lead and be challenged, but ultimately you design your own path.

Crowe launched a Where to Work strategy a couple years ago that really changed the workday dynamic in a positive way. While each individual may approach it a little differently, the goal is to allow people to work wherever is best for them and they can be most productive - whether that's in an office, at home, a coffee shop or a client location.

T&M Protection Resources, LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

August 2018

T&M has come a long way from the Good Ol' Boy Days that a lot of similar companies are still stuck in. Having spoken to other women in this field (particularly in consulting), T&M appears to do a much better job of supporting you as who you are rather than trying to make you into the old school idea of a security professional. As the company has moved past the "guns, guards, and gates" mentality, so too have they moved past the "only hire ex-cops" practices. That's not to say everyone is perfect, but overall my experience here has been pleasant. We do have women in executive positions, and many of those women have been in security for long enough to know what it's like to come up in the field. They have all been incredibly candid with me regarding cultural issues of the past and present, and I truly feel that T&M is a better, more inclusive environment than many similar companies.

Each division here works in very different ways. I'm fortunate in that my division is quite small, and our VP is making conscious efforts to be a better supervisor - this includes being more flexible in things like time off, starting hours, work from home, etc, as well as hiring employees that are not traditionally in this field (i.e. young people, women, and anyone who isn't retired law enforcement). That said, however, I acknowledge that this may be different in other divisions, hence my selected rating. I'm relatively new here, so my experience with other teams is limited.

Beckett Law LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

February 2018

I thought that working for a woman would be a different environment and not such a "boys club" but this woman is abusive, rude and bullying to her employees.

Treat employees with courtesy and respect.

Veritas Law Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Sexist pigs. Women should NOT work here. They only hire male attorneys and keep women in administrative positions. They also exclude women from events and pay them a lot less.

No time off policy.. which really means "don't take time off". Also, NO OVERTIME!! But you are expected to work late constantly.

N/A

F+W Media, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

They eliminated all women in leadership and the ceo hired five of his white, male friends.

Not for Hiring

It used to be very flexible before new management eliminated telecommuting and even working in one office location while majority of team is in another office. There used to be unspoken flexible hour policy and even part time working.

Grant Thornton Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.4

Don't let the boys club make you feel unwelcome, make yourself heard!

Audit is extremely inflexible, we are expected to sit at the client for 10-12 hours a day until our senior says we can leave.

L’Oréal Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.1

I believe that woman or not, it's very hard to find support here. This was the first time for me working in a company where current employees have advised not to work here for an extended amount of time. Everyone is swamped all the time and almost everyone I've met works more than 40 hours a week. HR systems and onboarding is not organized and it's a very 'sink or swim" type of environment. To succeed, you really have to be the type of person to be demanding in what you want and almost push people around. There seems to be a lot of blaming and culture is very individualistic and management states that we are moving towards a culture of collaboration but it is not implemented. If you enjoy being a part of a supportive and united culture, as I do, I believe that you cannot find it here. People seem to work here to be promoted to a high position in another company and I have seen groups of people from diffrent departments quitting from being overworked.

VideoBlocks Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There are very few women or POC in upper-level management positions. Management is overwhelmingly white male. Still, the company culture and values are phenomenal, with full healthcare, remote work options, and unlimited PTO. Because the company is small and still growing, the company's maternity leave policy (and how that related to remote work or unlimited PTO) is still untested. However, paternity leave is used frequently by the male employees and is considered to be very generous and flexible.

Kyruus Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Having worked in the tech industry for nearly 10 years, I can say with great confidence that Kyruus is a bit of a "unicorn" company for women with a passion for technology. The company is over 50% female, with an absolutely inspiring female co-founder. Generally speaking, the company has a "no jerks" hiring policy, and it really shows - I have found the culture to be incredibly supportive, with what seems to be equal access to growth opportunities. In fact, the first person ever promoted to a manager role in engineering is a woman. The senior leadership team is 75% male (6 women out of 24), so we still have a ways to go there, but we're doing better than most tech joints. I have no first-hand experience with maternity leave, but a manager who recently came back from maternity leave was promoted shortly after returning - which sends a great message to women considering starting a family. It does not seem to be something that sets you back professionally, as I've encountered in other companies, which - at least personally - really increases my long-term commitment to the company. Bottom line: in an industry where it often feels like you have to be twice as good to get half as far, Kyruus has managed to create a really welcoming and supportive environment where I feel respected and confident about growth opportunities.