Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at ClusterHQ to join us.

Clutter Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Lots of room for growth but you will be forging your own path and you have to be persistent. No women on the leadership team (yet) and less than 30 in the whole company. (But we are mighty!)

Right now seat-time is very important to leadership and there are not enough parents at the company to sway them in the opposite direction.

I took a total of 12 weeks and it was 100% paid. Clutter gives you the option to use PTO after the first 8 weeks of paid leave.

Lloyd, Gray, Whitehead & Monroe, P.C. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

For a working mother, hours are an issue, and it is hard to meet your hourly requirement.

moBack, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It’s hard to find anything nice to say about this company. It is very obvious they have management issues. The CEO is at the top and there is no one else to go to for complaints, no HR no VP nothing. As a consulting company it makes sense you work on many different projects at the same time but he is paranoid and makes you keep blow by blow notes about exactly what you do hourly then have one on one meetings with him to go over what you did and he still insists you email him at the end of day to let him know what you did. It is very obvious he doesn’t trust his employees. All the men at the top are sexist. I have heard on more than one occasion them speak to women in the office about their clothes even heard the CEO to tell a female employee to dress “pretty” for a convention. He treats women very differently than the men and not in a better way. There is also major favoritism. Many of the employees watch video and listen to podcasts while they work the CEO has told people to stop as it is distracting them/ affecting their work and others, but leaves the favorites alone to keep watching their anime and do little to no work. The management is also bipolar and flips opinions on projects sometimes several times within the same day and it is hard to know where you stand with them. Everyone makes way less than they should be for a company in the bay area. And there is no room for growth. No promotions, no progression, and very few raises. The CEO is also cheap and, though he does get lunch for the team Wednesday- Friday, keeps lowering the amount of money we are allowed to spend per person for the meal and so we end up getting bad small portions of food we don’t even want. There is no respect for the employees and the ideas and opinions they have. When projects will not work they will not listen to reason. I haven’t even touched on the illegal activity going on. They cut corners with licenses usually getting the cheaper versions and saying it is for their India team despite the California team being the sole users. They also illegally download 3D models and use them without the creator's permission. Bottom line most of the people there are wholly incompetent and don’t care about their employees.

Smith Dalia Architects, LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I would tell her that you have to be willing to speak up and be unliked by others in order to succeed at this firm, you have to push the principals to give you good projects & more project responsibility, it will not be given to you.

Risk Management Solutions, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Have your baby somewhere else and then come work at RMS. The Maternity leave policy is antiquated. This is especially odd for a Silicon Valley tech company.

Berkeley Point Capital Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It's a good place to work.

Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

At least in the Omaha office, the majority of the employees are women. All the assistants and clerks, with the possible exception here or there, are women, and the ratio of male to female attorneys here is probably 2:1. However, management is almost all male. A few recent promotions may prove to change that, but we'll see. At least in my department, the bosses are fair and don't appear to treat anyone differently based on gender. There are a few "Favorites" of the bosses, but that seems to be mostly based on performance. Attorneys are expected to put in quite a few hours (a norm for the legal field) but the bosses are pretty laid back about daytime appointments, lunches, and outside obligations as long as you are getting your work done. Maternity leave here is non-existent. You have to use a combination of FMLA/accrued PTO. That's a decision made by the head honchos of FNF, and way beyond the control of anyone here in my office. The one woman I know in my department who had a baby recently was able to negotiate a reduced schedule after she came back to work. I've worked here one year and gotten good feedback on my work and an 8% raise. Bonuses are competitive in my department, and I haven't gotten one yet, but hoping that I will soon! I think this is a good job if you're a young female attorney and starting your legal career, and/or if you're not trying to start a family. There are opportunities to move up in the Company if you decide to stay here, and it's good experience if you decide to leave.

Western Union Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The company truly has a very big heart but doesn't always live up to its ambitions. Its social purpose is inspiring. There are amazing and diverse female leaders at the VP level. Would love to see true balance at the executive committee level. Benefits and policies are old-school - e.g., HR is proud because now we can take up to 2 weeks of maternity leave before a birth. The company is trying to compete with digital and fintech players, and would like to see it take a page from Netflix and others so as not to fall behind in the talent war. When it comes to women, "packaging" matters more than substance, and women seem judged in ways that men are not. While there's a lot of good here, the company should do more to deliver on its promise.

L Brands, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.5

VERY WOMEN FRIENDLY

Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

July 2015

As in any law firm, this is a male-dominated work environment, but the firm is making an effort to make this a better situation for women. I think working at a law firm on this level is untenable for a woman who wants a family and wants to spend time with that family. However, I think it is an excellent place to develop a career as a woman, and the firm offers excellent maternity leave and flex time (work at home certain days, with full pay)policies. I took 22 paid weeks maternity leave which included 4 weeks paid vacation time. In general, the firm is aware of the woman problem facing the industry as a whole and is attempting to compensate. It's just a rough job. But women are respected and valued in the workplace.