Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at CME Group to join us.

Astellas Pharma Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.7

May 2018

Astellas Institute For Regenerative Medicine review Excellent flexibility. Very respectful and understanding Leadership. Great respect for Women.

My immediate Supervisor is extremely understanding and fair to all his direct reports and other staff members within the department

SolarWinds Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2018

There is no maternity leave. So, go elsewhere if you plan to have a family. While I do not have direct experience with being overlooked for promotions here, I have heard from most women who work that they are often (if not always) overlooked. Also, equal pay is a huge issue that many women speak openly about. They believe they are very underpaid compared to their male counterparts.

My position, my immediate boss and department are flexible. But I do not hear the same from any other departments. I hear quite the opposite.

There is NO designated maternity leave. They offer a "parental leave" which is two weeks of paid time off and that is it. Otherwise, you have to have disability insurance (which is 50% or less of your salary) and you have to use your PTO (if you have any).

Liberty Mutual Insurance Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.4

February 2018

You can succeed here. You'll need to learn constantly (we have plenty of resources to do so), take stretch assignments (that's where the real growth happens), network & build relationships (and collaborate to achieve objectives together). Women in Technology (WiT) is a strong & growing community at Liberty Mutual. Men As Allies is in its infancy and off to a promising start. We value agility. Be willing to change and adapt constantly - we're on a transformation journey here. These are exciting times.

Working in Information Technology at Liberty Mutual provides a lot of flexibility. Most of the IT workforce is located in Portsmouth, Dover or Exeter NH, Boston MA, Indy, Seattle, & Wausau, WI. A growing number of people work from home in NC, PA ,CA, and more. I work from home whenever there's a snowstorm or if I just want a heads down day.

Equinox Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Its definitely a New York City boys in the upper ranks and those that tend to get promoted are ones who can fit into that boys club.

American Type Culture Collection Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

On the surface everything seems great but after a while you will begin to see the grimey, thinly veiled under belly of this company. It's present in scenes like the all company meetings when the cast of the executive leadership team is all men +1 woman, +1 HR rep which is a woman (all of HR are women at this company- maybe its the misconception of sensitivity from women or the HR college training programs are filled with women and that portion of the system is broken. Either way it's no bueno.)

Natera Inc Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This is a prenatal genetic testing company with no paid maternity or paternity leave! It's so hypocritical. There are zero women in upper management. Zero. Check the staff bio page. At the latest town hall, only one woman was invited to speak out of seven presenters.

Natera offers zero company paid maternity leave. Maternity leave is partially paid leave from the state of California.

Mott MacDonald Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Check the local policies before you start. They are not all the same.

Mena Architects Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Company is small and management needs to make better decisions on which projects to take on. As a woman, you will be judged more harshly but as long as you understand the weight of carrying your own projects and can handle the polar reactions from management, then this company is a good stepping stone to a bigger company. I recommend "keeping your cool" at all times, you have to be the one in control of your emotions- the other party will lash out whenever they want.

Sterling Brands Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There's plenty of women working here, I think the ratio of female to male is 3:1 or it just feel that way. There isn't a gender equality issue here. Maternity benefits are alright, just 6 weeks paid. but management is flexible with the length of maternity leaves.

California Institute of the Arts Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Low, low, low pay and the illusion of gathering different opinions but the decisions have already been made by someone in upper administration. The students are practically ready to grab pitchforks and burn someone at the stake for the astronomical tuition prices and lack of scholarships. It makes for a very hostile environment at times. The student body today is made up of mostly wealthy kids who expect to get what they pay for and they have little substance in their work. It's not that most of them are horrible, it is only that they lack the life experience that would be incorporated in an artwork by someone who had more adversity in their lives. This school is not what it used to be or at least what I was lead to think it used to be. There is still a great deal of intellectual rigor among much of the faculty but even that is disappearing as more full time professors are gone and they are being replaced indefinitely by Adjuncts working 2-3 other jobs.