Combined Transport, Inc

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Combined Transport, Inc to join us.

TekTegrity, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Stable company with an executive team that cares about their employees

Biologics, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

October 2016

Maybe. With the company being acquired by McKesson this year there is a lot of uncertainty, so morale is low. Several women who held leadership roles have left the company recently, which is extremely discouraging. Overall, coworkers and leaders are friendly and genuine. It has potential to be a great place to work, especially if the company can work through the transitional growing pains and implement more flexible scheduling options.

In Home Music Teachers Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Management is only two men who have serious power issues, and try to take advantage of inexperienced young women in the workplace, by lying in the interview process, and upon hiring.

It would need to be all of the above. We are underpaid, not offered benefits, and not encouraged to seek growth or any sort of movement within the company. It's stagnant and they do not value their employees.

Maybe. They generally only hire young woman, as I believe the management likes to feel that they have the "upper hand", and like the power of having younger, female employees working under them.

Granite Telecommunications Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The sales team is predominantly male and a viciously sexist boys club. Be prepared for inappropriate comments, misogynistic quips, and a complete lack of respect. Additionally, many women are unable to succeed at this company because the strict (no wiggle room at all) work hours (and additional unpaid expected hours) prevents them from being able to get their kids to school. Many women are repeatedly late but don't have an option not to be.

Victoria's Secret Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

When I worked at Victoria's Secret as a Sales Associate the entire team from the store manager to the assistant managers to the sales associates were all female. I don't recall ever meeting a male employee.

Maybe. This is a good job for a student or someone seeking part time hours especially around the holidays when VS does a mass hiring.

Trotec Laser Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This is a U.S. subsidiary of a European company. Two of the four Director roles in the U.S. are filled by women. I think this is a great place for a woman to work who's starting her career and wants her work to be valued and seen. There is a small company/office feel day-to-day with the network and infrastructure of a global corporation guiding the strategy. With that comes the good and bad of each scenario. However, all of the global leadership roles are filled by men. We run into subtle discrimination against our gender and also because we are not European. Overall, I still like it.

Hologic Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

New management. They are bringing all their own people in , 95% men. Not much advancement opportunities.

Maybe. I always did but the atomsphere has declined.

Hogarth Worldwide Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Medical benefits are super poor, which makes having a family really challenging financially.

Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson (JMT) Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There is no maternity leave here. The health insurance is good. The company covers most of the cost of the health insurance including the family plans. However, you only get health insurance if you are full time. There is no option to get health insurance if you are part time. I've always been treated well at JMT. The office I work in is not a boys club but I don't know about other offices.

Kraft Foods Group, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

You have as much chance for advancement as a man. I have been here four years, and have had the good fortune to have four jobs, the more things I learn; the more I have the chance to go to other parts of the plant and learn more. FMLA is a FEDERAL law; and they follow it to the letter to make sure you get what you need. There are rules, if you cannot follow rules then this is not the place for you. Safety is #1 with this company. Should you happen to be bi lingual-that is a skill set that can be used in almost any department of this company. I have found that Kraft/Louis Rich/Oscar Mayer/Heinz will work with you to find your best fit in the company. If you are willing to work, you will always have a job with the company.

Maybe. Not just women; the work is hard, but they are fair in regards to pay, vacation, points, training ect