Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Conductor, Inc. to join us.

EQT Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

June 2018

Rice Energy Inc review Paid maternity and paternity leave - ability to work from home if kids are sick.

Depends on your supervisor, but most were very accomodating

Wolverine Trading LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

June 2018

There are very few women currently working here. However, I believe that this is because we do not get many applications from woman. Being regularly involved in recruitment activity, I think the rate of rejections vs offers is appropriately proportionate to the number of women that apply in the first place -- but I have no hard data, and I don't see every application. I think that the younger women, those that started within the last couple of years, appear to be having a much easier time making connections with all of their colleagues because a critical mass or threshold has been reached. But for those of us that joined even a few years earlier the culture was very different and isolating, and there's no way to redo things now. All of the (relatively) older women that I know of (a number that can be counted on your fingers) still seem isolated and stuck in place, or have moved on. However, this impression could be due to the flat hierarchy of the company. Long term happiness at this company is easily achievable for brilliant but unambitious people who want challenging work, and more important responsibilities over time (but with no title change), and good pay and awesome benefits. It would be nice if they added a sabbatical program. This company has low turnover, so it'd be nice to know that after five years you can recharge.

Add a sabbatical program.

Spongecell Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Maternity leave could definitely be longer. Younger employees so there aren't that many with kids - mostly management. Flexibility on hours, etc. would be worked out with your manager.

CEO is a butts in seats guy, likes people being in the office. So I'd feel like I generally needed to be in the office though if there was a child related appointment, etc. it was no problem to work from home or arrive late/leave early. Fast paced culture and sales/client services/etc. may need to be available outside normal work schedule but that's why there's some flexibility schedule wise if you work it out with your manager.

Amazon Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.1

You have to have incredibly thick skin to work at Amazon. The environment is very stressful, the hours are long and demanding, especially during the last 4 months of the year due to the holiday shopping season which affects most of the company. The culture is not a friendly one, often times when you ask for help you will not receive it then you will get bad feedback for not being able to complete something that you never received training on.

Great Wolf Resorts Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

September 2016

Maternity leave is not paid, so unpaid is your only option. Insurance benefits are offered but options are not there's only one program. No wellness programs.

One office in Madison offers paid leave, only 4 weeks. This office houses only 1.5% of the company's employees.

Milwaukee Ballet Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Number of weeks of paid at 50% salary for maternity leave are directly based on the number of years worked for the organization. 3 years with organization, 3 weeks 50% paid maternity leave

Fashion Angels Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Tidewater Community College Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I went to work there for someone knowing this would be short term & they had tremendous challenges in this department.Our department was mainly women who do not support each other, sandbagged each other, stole credit for others work, used bad management practices, contradicted HR policy & generally make this department unpleasant. The individual in charge of the department pits people against each other. Young librarians come in, get experience for a year or so and then move on. Not all departments are like this but it is incredibly difficult to gain credibility with anyone in the general organization when you give a differing opinion from the department head. I would only recommend this department unless no other job materializes. I would be careful in the general organization. State benefits are better then average benefits & am aware of individuals staying in demoralizing jobs because they cannot afford to lose the benefits. Unfortunately because of budget constraints most of the jobs that are newly created are part-time. In this department there is only one degree, MLS, that is given any credibility or weight. It is a community college setting. The benefits are the only positive that I can give at this point. Benefits are only available for full-time employees.

New Blue Interactive Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

You will not be seen for your worth here. They do not care about you. They will take vacation from you even as you work around the clock constantly. The clients are unaware of the intense workload and horrible life balance you have and are inconsiderate. This place is a digital sweat shop.

Remington Hotels Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2015

I've worked there for almost 10 years, but only under the current company for about 9 months. A larger company bought my small company, and now I'm adapting to new standards. So far the company and its people are hard working individuals that I enjoy working with. I would not recommend this company for Mothers who value their family time. As a manager I'm expected to work at least 10-12 hour days. Before children, this would not have been much of an issue. The hours this company expects from you can be long, and that can be difficult when you have a family. This company has lots of room for growth and wonderful opportunities for those who are willing to work hard.