connections education www.connectionseducation.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about connections education?
Lady CE

Must use 5 days sick time (paid), then if less than 5 yrs of service: 5 weeks 100% paid, remaining 6 weeks at 66% of earnings. If more than 5 yrs of service, 12 weeks is 100% paid. I think the leave is fair as far as US companies go but I'd love to see more companies push the length of maternity leave to 6 months as a standard so that we don't feel bad taking the time to nurture our little ones. Women-dominated field, but hard to catch up to work after being out for an extended time and others don't necessarily comfortably cover your work. It's a fast-moving business and can be stressful to juggle everything.

Working from home is a plus but the job is still demanding and not all that flexible

Women Review connections education for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of connections education by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Lady CE