Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at CoreSource to join us.

Telogis Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

February 2018

Telogis has changed a lot since I first started working here. They have introduced parental leave and women's groups. I have hope that it will continue improving to add more benefits, such as increasing parental leave to match with other tech companies in this area.

Foodshare Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

December 2017

Even if the details of the work get to you sometimes, it's truly a family atmosphere and everyone is very supportive of the learning process. Delve into as many aspects of the organization as possible and you'll fall in love like I did.

Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This is a great organization which needs to continue to progress, be visionary, support 21st century workplace cultures.

Organization needs a flex-time schedule, opportunity to work from home, create a culture of productivity over facetime/office time.

Wagner College Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

You can not beat the benefits. Free tuition for your children is a gift. I understand that the trade-off is a salary on the lower end of the scale, but after your children graduate, the pay is still at the same level.

TipHero Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Working at TipHero has been amazing. Everyone is treated with equal respect and everyone's viewpoint is appreciated. My boss (the editor of the website) is a strong woman who sets a great example in the workplace!

Brown Brothers Harriman & Co. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.8

July 2016

Good place to work but depends on who you work for.

Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've been very happy, both with the project I am working on and with the people I am working with. However, there seems to be a fair about of 'unconscious' bias at work here. There are 10 independent faculty members only 1 of them is female, and she seems to do the lion's share of the 'care taking' in terms of organizing social events and emotional support of newer faculty. While at lower levels in the research team the ratio female to male is very different( Instructor 1:2; Postdoc 1:1; Research Assistant 7:10). Invited lectures have also been predominately male (19/20 invited speakers were at the annual symposium over the lat 4 years). There are a number of subtle factors at play here, but because the people in charge of recruiting are scientists, they believe they are operation without bias. Suggestions of unconscious bias playing a role have been met (in the past) with anger and derision.

Endo Pharmaceuticals Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Decent amount of women working here, some in management, though usually mid-level or below. I don't know about their maternity leave, but benefits weren't great, so I wouldn't bank on anything more than 6 weeks.

Pathfinder International Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.3

I've worked here for about 5 years. The staff is predominantly women, ranking at all levels of the organization including senior leadership. Given our make-up, I have not attributed issues that arise as due to any gender imbalance. Our issues are more about the policies themselves, and the heavy dependence on manager decision-making-- essentially, a manager can decide to support you in pursuing greater balance between work and family (for example) but this would largely be up to their own interest and motivation. The policies themselves do not particularly support this, and if a manager prefers to default to the policy itself then (depending on where you sit in the organization and who your manager is) you may experience a particularly difficult time maintaining and pursuing your professional goals while being a working mother. By contrast, if you have an excellent manager, you may experience quite the opposite and have a great experience. Since the default for the organization is toward high workloads, high pressure, and high competition, unfortunately if you don't have a manager who makes it a priority to buffer hers or his team from these factors, then the experience can be quite difficult. This is what I have seen for others-- for myself, I have had on the whole a predominantly positive experience here. I've been able to advance, to learn, to explore new interests, and all as a working mother. I would say this is an organization in a moment of transition, and I'm hopeful that things will improve.

Vistaprint Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.5

May 2015

Vistaprint is a great company to work for for everyone but the culture is especially supportive for women. My two pieces of advice: 1) Don't apologize for having responsibilities outside of work. Get your work done, be flexible (sometimes work at night or a few hours on a weekend to get your work done) but don't apologize when you have to leave at 5 to pick up your kid. 2) Don't over explain! "I need to leave because my kids are xyz...." Just do it, your work will show for your dedication and you will be recognized for it. Best of luck!