Cricket Wireless www.cricketwireless.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Cricket Wireless?

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Cricket Wireless to join us.

In the meantime, see recently reviewed companies in the same industry:

Motorola Solutions, Inc.

1.7
33% might recommend
12/3/16, 10:12 PM

Management and Sales team very misogynistic, political and white male dominated. Womens (and non -whites) opinions, skills, and abillities not respected or recognized. There are some decent males working here, but unfortunately the bad ones are those that are recognized, promoted and listened too. I was here for 15 years, as a engineer and engineering manager, promoted, demoted and finally laid off, only to be called back as a contractor, then my contract pay rate was not honored and cut significantly! This was for highly skilled and experienced engineer work. Anyway I finally left, wish I had not waited so long to leave.

Nothing

Motorola Solutions, Inc.

0.0
%say women are treated fairly
12/3/16, 10:12 PM

Nothing

Ericsson

3.2
20%say women are treated fairly
20% would recommend
11/4/16, 10:25 AM

You should know your rights and legislation in terms of diversity and inclusion to be an active and career driven female professional. Speak up and explain your aspirations prior you sign a contract.

Maybe. If you are not into career growth that would be the ideal pa ...

Lifesize

100%say women are treated fairly
10/14/16, 4:42 PM

Be careful which manager you work for. Head of Product is horrible at motivating people; promoting; and also very cheap and stingy abour money for team events; team lunches or even time to go out to lunch with your team, he doesn't care about people's motivations.

Maternity leave was pretty easy. I know of other bosses here at the company who contacted their employees during maternity leave.
Encourage more active mentorship and career advancement for employees. improve work life balance also.

Verizon Wireless

50%say women are treated fairly
50% would recommend
10/12/16, 8:30 PM

VZW great place to earn a good salary. Opportunity to increase your potential and income.

Alaska Communications

100%say women are treated fairly
100% might recommend
9/17/16, 3:47 AM

Get to know people, find common ground, and trust your instincts. It doesn't take an Einstein to figure out the definition of doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Company rolled out "unlimited time off" in 2016. Pros: Family emergencies and maternity leave is treated very delicately. Cons: Approval and review of "appropriate" leave time for unregulated absences is left up to manager discretion based on requirements of your position within your work group (e.g. don't bank on going to your daughter's high school graduation if it's bad timing for your unconcerned boss).
Maybe. More purpose driven change leaders are needed to make a posi ...
Cultivate greater employee trust by providing clear and transparent alignment with shared values and developing a collaborative (vs. combative) leadership culture.

Global Tel*Link

9/1/16, 5:52 PM

Limited advancement possibilities and poor compensation. Depressing and degrading work environment. Worksite is always dirty.

ShoreTel

100% might recommend
8/30/16, 1:16 PM

If you have tenancity and are ready for a challenge, I think there is plenty of room for growth in this changing organization. The pathway is a bit rough through...no clear paved road so be ready for an uphill climb.

Maybe. I think the telecom space in general is changing and there i ...
I've already left. During my tenure as an Account Executive and Sales Director, I saw very few women take part in our male-dominated sales department. In order to be successful (with limitations of course) you had to be "one of the boys". The first year I made President's Club, I was the sole female in a group of 40 or so winners...the only one! That was five years ago and this past year, there were almost 10 women that made club so I know things are improving.

Ericsson

3.2
20%say women are treated fairly
20% would recommend
8/29/16, 12:24 PM

We are making an effort to improve, but currently if you aspire to become a VP in an operations role, look elsewhere.

AT&T

50%say women are treated fairly
44% would recommend
8/20/16, 9:38 AM

Be prepared for quarterly lay offs, asking permission to assist a trouble, requesting FMLA in order to help sick parent, kid. No effective training anymore. You will work holidays and evenings and will lose time with family.