CrossChx https://crosschx.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about CrossChx?

CrossChx really does believe in the mission. The energy is young, energetic, and exciting. I feel passionate about the work I do, and I love the fast pace in the office. Plus it's a pretty sweet officespace! The issues are underlying and definitely not intended to make women feel inferior, but I notice that there are significantly more men here as we are a software company with predominantly software engineers and sales reps, which may not be a field that a lot of women choose to work in. Our pay may be slightly lower. I correct the men at work when they say something unintentionally offensive, but that is also a structural society issue at large in the US. Overall my benefits and salary are great compared to my previous positions, and the leave policy is flexible which may guilt you into not taking time off but get the guts to request it and just do it - it's not frowned upon at all. :) There's a bit of a bro culture sometimes, but the leadership is working to address this. Overall, I really do love working here.

Women Review CrossChx for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of CrossChx by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website CountingStars123