Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Crown Holdings, Inc. to join us.

Valerie Wilson Travel, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

July 2018

It is amazing and inspiring to work with 3 female entrepreneurial leaders in luxury travel.

Change is occurring now.

More competitive PTO, sick and time off polic in general. Address cell phones and texting for clients.

Lockheed Martin Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

You may find there are ofteb changes in benefits like anywhere else.

Artemis Canada Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

We try to make sure that everyone is valued, which means that we care about wellness and balance. The expectations for performance are really high, and this is possible when we are all happy and healthy across all areas of our lives.

Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Depending on your professional goals, stage in life, and potential role in the company, this organization could be an excellent fit. I don't believe that any position here would set a woman back - in terms of benefits, leave, advancement, or respect - from the average large employer workplace. But medicine, generally, is not an industry that should be considered "cutting edge" when it comes to walking the walk. As a pediatric institution, I think the organization could do more.

It depends on your leader, and your role in the organization. Though my position has a good degree of flexibility, there are others in the system with more, and many others with far less flexibility.

Paid weeks was at 2/3 salary via short-term disability insurance. Organization does not offer any paid leave options for mothers or fathers. I was required to use my paid-time-off following the initial six weeks of short-term disability. So, while technically those days were unpaid FMLA, I did receive a paycheck until my PTO ran out (which was before my FMLA was complete).

IU Health Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

November 2016

Get as much insider information as possible as the family friendly beneifts such as flexible schedules and career advancement vary greatly by department.

Scottrade Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Good work/life balance and nice people, but somewhat frustrating environment (especially if you are motivated and innovative).

Was never pregnant while working at Scottrade, however, they do now offer 2 weeks of paid maternity leave

Compensation, recognition, better leadership

ThisWeek Community News Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 15 years and most of the women are in predominantly in support roles. The ratio of women to men is 70 percent men and 30 percent women. Women are NOT treated fairly as management is male-dominated and not diverse, which makes it tougher for women to have their voices heard. Most feedback falls on deaf ears. Suggestions by men get implemented while suggestions by women do not. Women are repeatedly passed over for promotion in favor of a less or non-qualified man. This has happened to me personally. I was passed over for promotion in favor of a less qualified man. I had years of leadership experience garnered from the military and this person (my current immediate boss) did not. Nor was he qualified in the digital content arena. His knowledge was only print. Yet he was elevated to Digital Managing Editor over me (the more qualified person) in 2010. Now I've had to put up with his ineptitude for 4 years (I spent one of those years deployed so that doesn't count 2011-2012). I have only stayed there since due to necessity. I cannot quit as I need what little money I get and I needed the health ins to pay for my recent knee surgery and recovery because the VA refused even though it was service-connected. My recovery is almost complete. I have one more checkup and I'll be released. So then I'll be free to quit this extremely toxic workplace for women and minorities to go somewhere where I will be able to utilize my leadership skills, contribute to the mission/big picture, make a difference and have job and life satisfaction. Nothing will change here. It is most certainly a dead end. No opportunity for growth, no perks, no work-balance (I work 70 hrs a week and get paid for 40). I know as a combat veteran I deserve better!

Rue La La Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

While it is a female oriented working environment, upper management is primarily male. Overall a positive corporate culture and a good fit for self-starters.

Center for American Progress Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked here for three years and the attitude of the senior leadership is that it's best to squeeze and burn through young, idealistic staff regardless of gender, but of course that falls especially hard on women with young children. In that vein, during my time there different employees received different maternity leave benefits depending on how much they negotiated with HR, and were told not to discuss their benefits with others. I'm not sure if it's been standardized since. And although management is dominated by women, that does not translate into mentorship. In fact, younger women often seem to be viewed as competition and kept from opportunities that would help them grow and develop. Who your direct boss is makes a big difference in ability to grow and quality of life, but those things aren't institutional priorities for senior leadership.

The Krog Corp Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

May 2015

Women treated fairly and company does very well. Not the best for flexibility or vacation time.