Culver Academies https://www.culver.org/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Culver Academies?

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Culver Academies to join us.

In the meantime, see recently reviewed companies in the same industry:

Texas Tech University Student Housing

0%say women are treated fairly
100% would not recommend

Women are often seen as being aggressive when they speak up. When women and men dress the same, the men are said to be professional, while the women are not nicely dressed because their hair and makeup are not all done up and they aren't wearing heels and a ton of jewelry.

Not for Promotion, Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews
  • 1

• 2

• 3

• 4

• 5

The flexibility is virtually gone. As student employees, we previously had the ability to shift our schedules. However, due to the fact that some supervisors cannot hold their staff accountable, flexible scheduling and the ability to take days off is no longer really an option. Student staff are so exhausted by being overworked that they are skipping class.

Camp Otterdale

0%say women are treated fairly
100% might recommend

I worked here for 4 years. It is half men and half women. The Assistant Director is a woman and this was helpful however the owner/director is sexist and unaware of it, despite many conversations I and others have had with him. It is difficult for women to have the same learning opportunities as the men.

Maybe. It depends on your tolerance and your willingness to stick up for yourself.

Galileo Learning

100%say women are treated fairly
100% would recommend

I've worked here for three years and have never seen a working environment that empowers women more. We have directors, VPs, heads of departments. The men are collaborative and never question our voice. We have far more women than men in the headquarters and the field.

Facebook