Daiichi Sankyo Inc.

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Daiichi Sankyo Inc. to join us.

ModCloth Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The CEO came from Urban Outfitters and had a very misogynistic reputation--which he's earned. From telling one middle manager (that he took out for drinks) that "all the execs at Urban cheated on their wives!" to giving his perky blonde assistant the once-over and telling her she could be a model to saying that seeing a plus model next to a skinny model "invites you to compare the two", this guy has a serious case of shut-up mouth. He also hires all male execs and shows a clear lack of respect for females all around.

If you work in HR, you do what you want. Those gals come and go at odd hours and leave early every Friday.

Aviva plc Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There is a growing level of support for gender diversity at Aviva but it is still a work in progress

L.A. Care Health Plan Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Could be an ok place to work depending on the department and position. Chief leadership is good, middle management terrible.

State Attorney's Office For The 18th Judicial Circuit Of Florida Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Great place to work for women! Very accommodating to those with children.

Worcester Polytechnic Institute Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Math department is usually good compared to others on campus. There are still some professors who are a bit sexist, though.

Washington State Department of Corrections Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

You will not have any say about when you work and where. When you first start you are on-call. The selection process for getting a probationary postion is a popularity contest. Men seriously out number women. This is good and bad. If you are serious about the job and push through a few years of being pushed around by management you can make a decent career of it. Because there are less women you are more likely to be pushed and selected for advancment opportunities. Rumor spreading is rampant. It is the nature of this place. I think it would be the same no matter what correctional facility you work for. I've been here for 6 years and am in school. Defiantly would not make this a place to retire from.

Kellogg Company Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

HR acts like they have never delt with a pregnant woman before. So prepare for the process long before you go on leave. Talk to others, to make sure all the paperwork is correct (don't trust the HR team to do it correctly). The company claims to be flexible but the final decision is up to your boss. I got a new boss while on maternity leave and SHE decided not to honor the agreement I made with my supervisor prior to going on leave to work from home for a few weeks to make it easier for me to pump. Very rude awakening. When I discussed this with HR they took her side that she needed to work wtih me for a few months to determine if she could trust me to be productive working at home before granting me the ability to work from home. They totally missed the point that by then I no longer needed the time because my son was starting solids by then. When another co-worker went on maternity leave, my boss asked her teammate to find a way to reach out to her to respond to questions even though it is against company policy to have people work while on leave.

Coupa Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

When I first started it was a small team with 1 woman in the department, as they grew a couple more women joined but the men far exceeded the women by dozens. It seems like women don't even tend to get interviewed in my department, and the culture has shifted big time since it started to grow so fast. I've started to see more signs of misogyny than I used to, and it probably doesn't help there are no female managers in the department. That being said, there are a lot of great people who are feminist allies, but it's mostly those who have been there the longest. There is no paid maternity leave, and I was angry when I found out that men who have babies usually take at least 2 weeks of paid time off, which is more paid time off than I got when taking maternity leave. There are also constant battles fought for the lactation room, despite HR sending out multiple notices for people to vacate the room when the mothers need it.

Christie's Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

female dominated business until the senior management level. benefits are generous including 12 weeks fully paid maternity leave and flexibility to extend with vacation or unpaid time.career paths are not clear and compensation is not competitive

Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
2.9

June 2015

The partnership is very white and male, and the same demographic seems to have an easier time networking and gaining trust, and in turn, responsibility. Face time and chit chat are important, and so introverts suffer. Maternity leave is on par with other large firms, but it is clear by the disorganization around the process that not many people take it.