Anonymous - 10757 Tasker, Welcome Center

If you have a family strongly consider looking else where. 10 hr shifts during the week and 12 hr shifts on weekends. This a review of DHL Supply Chain.

They do a point system which causes a high turn over rate.
Get rid of the point system
Lady Fmustang03

It is a great company to work for.

Lady artchic Reload, Building 5

I've been there for almost 4 years. Most women I know are young, pretty and inexperienced in life but are hired for lead roles. The male-dominated management I think tend to think with their anatomy parts and not with their heads on top of their shoulders.

depends what type of position they are hired in for
Lady Snowwulf Smalls

I worked at this company for over a year, but when I went to transverse I was written up on taking leave for an injure that occurred there. They said it was my fault that It had happened when in reality it could have been prevented if periodicals had been followed. They only advance people who are willing to do things that should not been done in the property. I was one of the hardest workers in my section and was past up several times by new employees who were just hired. I have seen where they will not let women who are pregnant move from an area where it could and has caused women to lose their child. This is not a company that treats all employees equal.

Women Review DHL for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of DHL by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.3 stars, based on 4 reviews Company Website Lady Fmustang03 Lady artchic Lady Snowwulf