Digistream Investigations https://www.digistream.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Digistream Investigations?
Reviewer1

Be very careful working here, I was harassed by various men who had higher positions. When I reported that a male coworker asked me out three times in a week, the male management specifically told me not to tell the female HR director. Managers and male coworkers called me "sensitive" and called me "girl" instead of using my first name. I also got insulting questions like "what day of the week do women usually get their hair cut?" It is a very male-oriented environment and it's very difficult to be viewed as more than simply a person with a specific gender. I was always viewed as just a woman. As I was leaving the company, my then-manager recognized that I was unhappy with my lack of professional growth at the company and suggested that he set me up with one of his male friends to get me to be happy.

Not for Promotion, Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews

Women Review Digistream Investigations for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Digistream Investigations by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

1 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Reviewer1