Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Domo to join us.

Coldwater Creek Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It was a fantastic company to work for..it is a wonderful place to work.

Barnum Financial Group Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

As a woman, I love working here and its great to see so many wonderful and successful women at all levels.

Cuningham Group Architecture, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Cuningham Group has shown flexibility with regard to work/life issues for all employees.

I did, but it was 20 years ago, and the office was much smaller, so benefits were not as rich as they are now. The office was very flexible with my time.

Hirshorn Zuckerman Design Group Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Ask for better benefits and find others who are like you.

Not for Pay, Hiring

Rolling Stone Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

September 2016

I worked here for a very long time and was very happy in many ways. Really smart people and colleagues who were like family. But now that I'm gone it makes me slightly ill to think about how much of a boys club it really is. Ninety-five percent of the women there are in support positions. There were only two female editors in the decade-plus that I worked there (not including online, though that was never a priority until the last few years, so...). Very few (less than five) women there had children. There was zero work/life balance. I asked for every raise, promotion and title change I received, unlike the men I worked with. If you choose to work there, be sure to go in with your eyes open.

I had 12 weeks total. One week sick days, 6 weeks paid, three weeks vacation paid out after I returned to work, two weeks unpaid.

The American Broadcasting Company Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The talent level you work with is very high. However, there are race & gender disparities built into the system. White males get preference - even by women of color executives. It is a systemic Hollywood problem.

Penji Inc Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Yes, as long as she is prepared to work at an early-stage startup. There's lots of time and location flexibility, but you're also expected to work fast and learn fast. The other people in the company are young men, so they may not prioritize maternity leave and other benefits.

This is a startup, so the company hierarchy is flat and egalitarian. The compensation is not much currently, and I would like to see that improve.

Intelex Technologies Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Henderson County, North Carolina Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This is a county based EMS (emergency medical service) and you would expect some protection working for a government entity. Think again! I was 29, married and ready to expand my family. My husband and I sat down with our finances and my medical records and decided we wanted to start to try for a baby. I saw all of my doctors the following weeks to prepare them and myself for pregnancy. I contact my health insurance company to find out how much in deductible and co-insurance we would owe. We waited an additional month to mull over the idea of becoming parents. Then we tried, and bam, first try! I was pregnant. I am a county paramedic with heavy lifting, stressful situations, and possible physical danger. Other women where I work were able to get whatever accommodations they had asked for in the past, however, we now had a new boss. I was a high risk pregnancy from the start because of some medical conditions. Little did I know that after I went off the truck (ambulance) and into light duty (safe desk job), I would only get 4 weeks. Despite the 8 ft high by 12 ft across stack of boxes that needed to be sorted, I was told there was no more light duty left for me and sent home and told to consider the 4 weeks a gift since I was originally going to be given 3 weeks. I went off the ambulance at 23 weeks and I left work altogether at 27 weeks. I had only requested a total of 12 weeks of light duty and I knew there was plenty to be done. I was denied the additional 8 weeks, and told that my FMLA will run out shortly after the baby gets here and I may lose my job all together. Additionally, if I wanted to keep my job, I better get back to work as soon as possible to not "force" them into replacing me. This was their accommodation to me. I ended up very sick and in the ICU after my pregnancy. I feel the added stress of possibly losing my job played a roll in my seriously bad pregnancy. Although my husband and I consulted everyone we could think of before trying to get pregnant, apparently we forgot to ask my boss if it was a good time for him. I foolishly assumed since the other women had accommodations, I would too. I was wrong. We consulted 2 attorneys who basically said in North Carolina it is a right to hire/right to fire state and they can do whatever they want. After my son was born 5 weeks premature and in the NICU and the doctors and nurses had heroically saved my life, I decided to forget putting my company first and run the risk of losing my job and stay out the full 3 months for a total of 20 weeks without pay, a serious financial blow to my family with a new baby. I had now taken the "full" 12 weeks other women had (under FMLA) with my newborn before placing him in daycare, though thankfully my parents helped out and daycare was not often needed. I eventually went part time there, and now a full time mom, but that is only because we can afford to do that with my husbands salary now. I am a lucky person to be able to do that. Some are not so lucky and I feel their pain.

Zenefits Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Women are treated fairly here, but you won't advance beyond middle-management unless you get hired from the outside or go drinking with the male managers on the weekends.