Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Domo to join us.

Menards Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

A lot of time is spent on your feet. While the other employees tend to respect the women in the workplace, the customers will assume that a woman might not know as much or be capable of heavier lifting work.

Once a schedule is set, it cannot be changed until the week of scheduled time. A substitute must be found if one needs time off unexpectedly or if a request for time off is denied by the scheduler

Maybe. Long hours required in certain positions can be difficult with a family.

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The warehouse is a joke, flies,bees,land on the open doughnuts. The carts are dirty and ya wear gloves, but, they touch the doughnut, being sent out to us the consumer to eat. It's disgusting. I didn't even give notice. Was told to that I wasn't working hard enough !!! That was from a woman manager. Ashland, Virginia location. This was last year. Plus all the waste, from the Virginia Beach location, sending to much. Most goes in the trash. I took as many as possible, gave them away and to a homeless woman, for food.

MCI USA Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There is much room for growth - both upwards and laterally. The execs seem very interested in making sure you find your niche / what department works best for you. The DC/VA office is overwhelmingly female, which almost makes up for the fact that the MCI Group Executive team (our bosses/founders based out of Geneva) is ENTIRELY male.

We are finally adding an HR department - which is both long overdue and a very welcome addition to this FAST growing company.

I have had many co-workers take maternity leave. I believe it is 3 months - disability pay.

Kate Spade & Company Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.3

I worked for the corporate HQ (not in the retail field) and I enjoyed my job there.

Iron Mountain Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Unless you are identified as high-potential, be very careful you don't get too comfortable and stay and become stagnant and unmarketable.

IAC Group Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

They are flexible and respectful. They have reasonable policies and good insurance choices.

California Emergency Physicians America Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Do not expect to recieve fair treatment as ypur male couter parts. Do not expect to obtain fair treatment for anything unless your spouse is in leadership or you have a political connection. You can advance through the partnership even if your creditials are nonexistent.

Not able to due to fear of loosing my place in schedule.

Lutheran Family Services Rocky Mountains Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Women have literally quit because LFS does not subsidize their children's insurance meaning that the bulk of your salary goes to that cost. The Foster Care Director is very understanding of the need for a work life balance but there is no paid maternity leave.

Maybe. I would not recommend the company to women who have to put their children on insurance or who are planning to get pregnant. If you are not planning a family or your children can be on your partner's insurance, it's great!

RSA Security, LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

May 2015

RSA was a great company, and although it was a male dominated company it was a fun and innovative place to work, and it seemed full of promise. Then EMC acquired them. Imagine a bunch of executives who compare themselves to characters in the movie Goodfellas. They are inappropriate most of the time, and they dare you to take issue with their bad behavior. Their interest in women is limited to the young ones fresh out of college. The ones most likely to party and hit the bars. As for the women who are married, have kids, and/or are older than 40, they can expect their visibility and career to diminish rapidly until they are either laid off or they leave out of frustration. EMC will dazzle you with all their diversity programs and efforts for promoting women in leadership, but the numbers don't lie. Look at their executive pool. Out of 15 business executives only 1 woman, and out of 9 senior executives there is 1 woman. There are no senior female executives at RSA. You can’t promote what you don’t cultivate. EMC and RSA are practiced at investing in and promoting men, and talking a good game when it comes to women. Growth for women over 40 is non-existent. Further life/career balance does not exist, there is no diversity, and they have a very unhealthy corporate culture. This is not an environment for experienced professional women, but if you go to work there it will toughen you up. That’s about the only good thing I can say about it.

Liberty Power Corp. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

February 2015

I have worked with this company for the past 5 years. I became pregnant last year and noticed that we do not get paid maternity leave, which is very discouraging.