Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Donna Karan to join us.

Chipotle Mexican Grill Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Be careful, the company is great, but this doesn't mean the store you'll work at is great. It may cause you to have anxiety attack after another or it may change to be this amazing person. The company truly does care about the best for each of its employees, but they don't have the capabilities to screen and fire the people who are in the system to take advantage of it. There are a lot of smart people who work there, and some so smart they made it past the initial hiring process when in reality they shouldn't be have been hired. Try your best to not work at an understaffed location, and only do school part time (if you're in school). This company is a great representation of humanity. It isn't perfect, but it's trying. There are good times and bad times. It's hard, and maybe it's worth it. Don't be afraid to leave for the betterment of yourself because in reality Chipotle wants you to be the best you, even if this means you'll have to move on. Speak up, and aim for the stars here. There's generally no cap for how high you can be hired.

Not for Pay, Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews

As a manager they couldn't do much if you did the proper requirements to get time off, but it was expected you wouldn't ask for more than two days off (ever). You were met with verbal backlash and extreme stress to not take time off because they were stressed out too. It was like a "take one for the team" approach. There's a lot of mildly mental abusive things my GM which I didn't realize till I left. He's not a bad guy, but our company gave him to support.

They offer is for managers for sure, not sure about crew. Even part-time employees have decent benefits.

Combination of pay and work-life balance. The benefits are amazing, and our management team was 50/50 women to men, but the physical requirements outweighed the pay. My experience was one where I was full time student and 40+hrs/week. My pay was horrible compared to other regions. It's long hours where the GM justifies living wage and high benefits to push you past exhaustion.

Massage Envy Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I would sugest to avoid it at all costs. Pay is terrible an so is work environment. Treated like theyown you

Bank of China Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I interned there and shadowed multiple women. They seem to enjoy working at Bank of China

NASDAQ Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 5 years. It is a male dominated environment with very few women in leadership roles especially at the mid level. In general, I believe women are treated fairly although Career Advancement is tough. Regarding work/life balance, some parents have been able to work from home 2 days a week. The company is slowly getting better at this. Paid maternity is available 10-12 weeks. A 2 week paid paternity leave is available as well.

Infinity Software Development, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The owner makes sexist remarks in company meetings. There is a long-standing southern good old boys club that determines promotions and opportunities. They value image over competency and promote young men with little experience over women with great experience and success on a regular basis. Women are encouraged to take on softer roles instead of management. Team building with management consists of shooting guns and hunting. Steer far, far away.

Albemarle Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

When working at this company I saw lots of "informal" accommodations for women with children. They were allowed flexible schedules so that they can get their jobs done but still pick up kids, etc... Also, there is a workout room with yoga and pilates classes - that was a huge hit as well.

Asana Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 1.5 years and there are many women who work here, including very high numbers on our marketing, sales, product management, design, and recruiting teams. We have a very open and communicative environment that encourages transparency, feedback, and growth on not just a professional level, but a personal one as well. Every employee has access to formal mentorship, peer mentorship, an external network of life coaches, and workshops on a variety of topics, like communication. People are encouraged to attend workshops and conferences. Women advance into manager roles across various teams, but that is not the measure of success at our company. Maternity leave is generous, as is paternity leave (they are the same), and we see mothers and fathers taking leaves (and usually the full leave). The workplace seems supportive of their choices.

Teach for America Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.4

TFA is a great place for workers who are also parents -- as long as you are in the right role! There are many roles that do not offer flexible work arrangements, however, work from home positions are fairly plentiful. Leave and vacation time are slightly above average.

CarePlus Health Plans Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The statement of Business Needs/intimidation and threats of job loss used to manipulate and control staff. Family needs given little to no consideration.

Frontline Medical Communication Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

January 2015

I enjoyed interning for this company because all the people were nice and friendly. They were always willing to share ideas and food.