Sign Up and Win $500! One new Fairygodboss per month is randomly selected. T&C's apply.

DynCorp International

Lady sys_admin

Technical administrator

Information Technology

Very male, top down, ex-military culture. Executive leadership turnover is frequent. Our division is extremely diverse in gender and ethnicity, which does promote good considerations. Business objects shift quick, and we in support are constantly trying to put out fires and leaving no time for our major initiates within a 40 hour week. I am compensated well, but that is because in in technology. My salary is good for a 40 hour work week, but I don't work 40 hours /week! If I were paid for all the after hours effort, my comp would be off the charts.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Only if you are going to work for a female supervisor or a department that has had females promoted to other roles in other groups.

Women Review DynCorp International for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of DynCorp International by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Lady sys_admin