Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at E! to join us.

In the meantime, see recently reviewed companies in the same industry:

TV One

9/19/16, 2:07 PM

I've noticed working mothers' schedules are respected and they aren't made to feel guilty for taking time off to be a mom.

Maybe. The specific department I work in is troubled, but the rest of the company seems happy.
Again, this applies to my department only, but the hours can be demanding.

Nickelodeon

100% would recommend
8/24/16, 8:51 PM

Nickelodeon has a young and vibrant company culture that is respectful of individual's needs. I loved working there and felt like my opinions and work were always valued, and that I definitely had the opportunity to develop and grow as an employee.

ESPN

3.7
8/17/16, 10:52 AM

If you are working in the tv aspect of ESPN, make sure you assert yourself and let your bosses know your accomplishments. Management is definitely a supporter of women moving up at ESPN, but working with the men who are your peers is where the sexism comes into play. Keep in mind that at the end of the day, your manager's opinions is the only thing you should care about.

Maybe. It really depends on each individuals experiences. I know some women who have been carried up the ranks of ESPN, and others who have been discriminated against. TV is a tough industry to be a woman in, still to this day.

DISH Network Corporation

2.6
40%say women are treated fairly
20% would recommend
7/11/16, 2:49 AM

It all depends on your boss. Official company policy on parental leave, PTO and flexibility to pick up a sick child or go to the dentist are inflexible; however, if you have a good boss, the flexibility is definitely there.

Fox Sports Australia

5/30/16, 1:03 AM

If you have the right skills & experience, you will be treated equally. However you will have to prove your knowledge of sport as it is assumed that men know more than women about sport. You will be respected regardless of this, however your chances of promotion will be affected by your gender. The maternatiy leave is better than standard but could still be improved.

Maybe. Depends on the department. They all have different levels of equality.

DISH Network Corporation

2.6
40%say women are treated fairly
20% would recommend
4/1/16, 12:16 AM

There is no work life balance and the medical benefits are awful. It currently offers a high deductible plan medical pan. DISH will put money into your HSA if you take a Tabaco Free Pledge and a health assessment but not enough to offset having a child. Some departments will work with you if you need it but the company as a whole wants to you to remain focused on the job.

For maternity, it is standard 12 weeks of unpaid leave if you eligible for FMLA. If not eligible for FMLA then is 6 weeks for a normal delivery and 8 for a C-section delivery. For paternity, you can get up to 12 consecutive weeks of unpaid leave if you eligible for FMLA. If not eligible for FMLA then you might have an option for a 30 personal leave of absence.

Scripps Networks Interactive

50% would recommend
2/24/16, 5:52 PM

Maternity benefits does not exist at SNI. Scripps Networks Interactive actually gives no maternity benefits. As a new mother, women are considered on short term disability (STD). Therefore we receive the same benefit as a male also on STD. After 6 weeks (regular birth) or 8 weeks (c-section) the company requires women to take 5 days of PTO. The remaining time left on the FMLA leave is unpaid. New fathers and adoptive mothers get 2 weeks paid parental leave but new biological women must take this concurrently as STD. There is no 401(k) matching (and PTO is not accrued) during the unpaid FMLA leave. For a company that has a predominantly female viewership, the "maternity policies" are below industry standards. Upper management is comprised of older men and women who are way beyond child-rearing years and have not changed these policies even as the social climate changes around them. Also to note, the company policies are based on local and state laws. The company only mandates the minimum leave required by laws so the women in the Tennessee law are entitled to 16 weeks of leave while women in NY office get 12 weeks of leave (all unpaid after STD).

Maybe. I would recommend this company to women who have already had all the children they want.

Wazee Digital

2/12/16, 9:16 PM

Be prepared for a top-down, male dominated culture. Women are often interrupted, ignored, and dismissed. One of the female management team members formed a women's group at the company to build support and create a safe place for female employees - but she has since resigned due to unrelenting discrimination and outright rudeness each day. Stay away!

Pennsylvania Cable Network

2/9/16, 9:17 PM

I left because of serious sexual harassment from the president of the company. It wasn't an isolated incident; the culture allowed lewd sexual comments specifically directed to me and other female employees to go unaddressed for years. When women raised complaints about verbal harassment, they were told to dress more plainly and "man up and deal with it."

Wazee Digital

1/22/16, 10:33 PM

This company is very male-dominated, lacking in diversity, and there are very few upward career paths for women.