Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at EB Games to join us.

The Results Company Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

Great training, excellent floor support, interesting co-worker backgrounds, high profile clients

Year round work

DDC Public Affairs Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

Very flexible culture, hours and ability to work remotely (both part-time and full time work from home status). Many employees are full-time remote and processes/tech are standardized across entire company to facilitate effective communications and collaboration across teams wherever they are physically located. The company considers remote employees just as important as those in the office and working remotely doesn't stunt anyone's career growth. Dept heads are 50/50 remote and when they leverage tech at their disposal, they effectively and reliability fulfill their functions and often exceed expectations.

Blue Man Group Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

January 2018

Beginning as a company developed by 3 men, this company has come a long way and values creativity and ingenuity, regardless of if that comes from men or women. I felt heard and valuable in my role.

Thrive Communications, LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

An emphasis on learning as well as fun and doing great work. Flexible and at the same time hard-working to meet client demands.

Ping Identity Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.3

Limits to how far you can advance, but that they're working on it.

There is an illusion of flexibility and work/life balance, but also seems to be a 24/7 mentality to actually accomplish work.

moBack, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It’s hard to find anything nice to say about this company. It is very obvious they have management issues. The CEO is at the top and there is no one else to go to for complaints, no HR no VP nothing. As a consulting company it makes sense you work on many different projects at the same time but he is paranoid and makes you keep blow by blow notes about exactly what you do hourly then have one on one meetings with him to go over what you did and he still insists you email him at the end of day to let him know what you did. It is very obvious he doesn’t trust his employees. All the men at the top are sexist. I have heard on more than one occasion them speak to women in the office about their clothes even heard the CEO to tell a female employee to dress “pretty” for a convention. He treats women very differently than the men and not in a better way. There is also major favoritism. Many of the employees watch video and listen to podcasts while they work the CEO has told people to stop as it is distracting them/ affecting their work and others, but leaves the favorites alone to keep watching their anime and do little to no work. The management is also bipolar and flips opinions on projects sometimes several times within the same day and it is hard to know where you stand with them. Everyone makes way less than they should be for a company in the bay area. And there is no room for growth. No promotions, no progression, and very few raises. The CEO is also cheap and, though he does get lunch for the team Wednesday- Friday, keeps lowering the amount of money we are allowed to spend per person for the meal and so we end up getting bad small portions of food we don’t even want. There is no respect for the employees and the ideas and opinions they have. When projects will not work they will not listen to reason. I haven’t even touched on the illegal activity going on. They cut corners with licenses usually getting the cheaper versions and saying it is for their India team despite the California team being the sole users. They also illegally download 3D models and use them without the creator's permission. Bottom line most of the people there are wholly incompetent and don’t care about their employees.

Square Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.5

Square is an amazing innovative employer and we are growing quickly with tons of opportunities. I am excited about the future of Square.

Warner Music Group Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Overall, a great place to work if you're in a junior position. It's a fun atmosphere, quite friendly, and the people are kind. However, pay was definitely unequal between men and women, and men's careers were given preferential treatment. Not the place I'd want to stay if I was trying to grow my career substantially.

Mount San Jacinto College Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I am part of a union which is great, women are treated fairly overall. Unfortunately, the department itself is male dominant and I am not praised for the work I do. I work hard and barely get recognized when I do something great. I am even forgotten. I have been bullied by one of the males and when I went to talk to my supervisor he told me, without saying it outright, that I was probably imagining things due to my hormones from being pregnant. I am never taken seriously. The worst part of it is that it is done in such a way that it isn't blunt. But anyone who pays attention can see it.

Airtime Media Inc Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

June 2015

It's an engineering focused company, which unfortunately means that the ratio of female to male is 1 to 4. Recruiting efforts have been focused on building a more diverse workforce but until more women engineers are available, not a lot will change. The company offers generous benefits and a good work-life balance.