Anonymous246

I work with mostly men and men occupy most leadership roles as well. So while I’m happy in my position and with my team, I often question why there are not more women and how this effects me and the future opportunities available (rather, not available) to me. I am also hesistant to pursue other opportunities outside my team for fear they will be less fair to woman or make me have to prove myself again as I felt I needed to do when starting. With the lack of woman in leadership, I also wonder if a woman’s perspective is always represented. So while I don’t feel firsthand the affect of the lack of woman, I question how I am effected and if perhaps I am used to it now or just unaware.

• Family Friendly Aspects?

Madam Moiselle

Most managers are flexible about family needs and working from home as needed. Sick time is separate from vacation and can be used for family members as well. Management at the executive level is EXTREMELY white male dominated, with the exception of the predominantly female areas like HR and Marketing.

Maybe. Most managers are flexible with family needs, but the CTO is not exactly a work-life balance kind of guy.

Lady East Coast Mama

Great benefits and examples of women with families who are still on great career tracks with opportunities to move around and up, based on interest.