Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Endeavor to join us.

Caterpillar Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.2

June 2018

It really is a great place to work. There is a Women in Leadership initiative that has great momentum and has been paving the way to make improvements in a variety of areas for not just women, but all demographics at Caterpillar.

Not for Promotion, Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews

It depends on the business unit you are a part of, some have come a long way and are great supporters of flexibility and some are behind. It is improving and over time, once the "old school" thought has retired, we should see more wide-spread flexibility throughout the company.

All US, full time management employees receive 4 weeks paternity paid (this includes dads!) and 6 weeks maternity paid for moms. I am using vacation time to round out my 12 weeks so that I receive my full salary while I am off. There are also benefits for adoptive parents as well.

AMC Theatres Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2018

You can work here but they really don't care if you have a family. Hours are very long and arduous.

Not for Pay, Evaluation and Reviews

Hocking Athens Perry Community Action Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

Bullying and harassment in abundance! Community Development Coordinator (Former Employee), Glouster, Ohio – March 11, 2018 I worked at hapcap for 2 years. At the onset of my employment I thought I had hit the jackpot of all bosses! He was attentive and engaged. That lasted about 4 months when his advances were not returned and I was dropped like a bad habit and left to train myself. I did both his job and mine for 6 months and was promoted to the next level. Within 6 months of my promotion my manager retaliated against my refusal to reschedule a meeting with a poor performance review that completely ignored my work and solely focused on his disappoinmment with the meeting. I then complained to the agency director with a 90 page complaint detailing his bullying and harassment and my boss calmed down ... For a few months... Until another event triggered him in Dec 2017 and this was the announcement of the new executive director, who just weeks after being announced mysteriously resigned. I could go on and on about the injustices employees are forced to endure at this agency but I'm sure you get the point. Besides having to work with man babies and just downright miserable people, the pay is dismal ( for most) while a couple people receive close to if not more than $100,000/year. This was my first non-profit experience and I believe there's more corruption in this agency than anything. I voluntarily resigned bc I couldn't take the harassment and bullying anylonger. My boss responded to my notice of resignation with "congratulations!". He hated his job and was very verbally abusive to staff and made no secret of his disgruntled opinion of other directors, their salaries and anything else so long as someone was listening. Towards the end of my employment my boss began monitoring my office affiliations and concocted a paranoid idea that me and others were conspiring against him. I again complained about my bosses lack of involvement and his monitoring my office affiliations and was dismissed as having a "personality conflict." Well that was just a bunch of BS b/c the executive director is retiring this June and did not want to deal with his director, which btw has worked at hapcap for almost 13 years and has been able to get away with this behavior for the duration. I had been awarded 1.7million in grants and brought $128k in admin fees into the agency whereas my boss did not get a 1.25 million dollar grant funded which jeopardized his employees employment. My boss was very lazy and did as little as possible. Just an awful, awful experience. Further, unless ur hired in at the very bottom, there are very few opportunities for advancement. If you have any ambition whatsoever and want to work in a supportive and encouraging environment, look elsewhere. No sooner than they hire you they will be looking for reasons to get rid of you. The agency has a lot of internal conflict and most people do not get along. Directors use their perceived "power" to intimidate, bully and harass the people that work for them on the front lines. I have a BS from The Ohio State University and 2 semesters in on my masters of public administration at OHIO Univeristy. I wouldn't recommend working here unless on a temporary assignment or you are desperate!

BKV Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

December 2017

Give it a shot and do you best

Harrisburg Area Community College Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Talk to other women in the specific department - treatment often changes department by department

HCSS Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I really like the culture the only down side is that they don't offer paid maternity leave.

Work hours are very flexible

Brookfield Global Relocation Services Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

November 2016

Depends on the department whether it is family-friendly. The company has an issue retaining new talent longer than a year. Paradoxically, there are many who have been with the company 10+ years.

Boehringer Ingelheim Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Good choice, family owned company, puts employees first, team oriented

The Alamo Colleges Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This company has a diverse community.

The Pew Charitable Trusts Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I have worked here for 2 years and there are a lot of women working here in very prominent roles. The CEO is a woman, several of the vice presidents are women and so on. Morale and flexibility vary wildly between teams. I happen to be on a very great (and family friendly) team. You will be surrounded by smart people doing smart work. It is hard to move up as the promotion process is arduous. However, everyone is aware of that and is very helpful if you decide that it's time to "move out to move up." My biggest gripe is that after having a very generous maternity and paternity leave policy (12 weeks for mothers and fathers), a little over 2 years ago it was reduced to 6/8 weeks short term disability leave for mothers and FMLA for fathers, with a total of 6 weeks paid leave for either gender.