Endo Pharmaceuticals http://www.endo.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Endo Pharmaceuticals?
Lady Short Skirt, Long Jacket Manufacturing

The culture in my department was extremely male dominated, making it inherently difficult for women to truly fit it and succeed. The consequences of not fitting the traditional female mold (i.e. staying quieter and not participating in the daily male banter) varied from being assigned the most menial tasks and projects to receiving terrible performance reviews that oddly had little to do with actual job performance. There was a clear pattern of women not staying in certain departments long, but no definitive actions were taken to address it.

Lady Pharma321 Quality

Decent amount of women working here, some in management, though usually mid-level or below. I don't know about their maternity leave, but benefits weren't great, so I wouldn't bank on anything more than 6 weeks.

Depends on the department but for the most part, no, I wouldn't recommend this company to other women.

Women Review Endo Pharmaceuticals for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Endo Pharmaceuticals by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

2.5 stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website Lady Short Skirt, Long Jacket Lady Pharma321